📣 ❣️ New character joining the family: Guess who?! Vote for your favourite name and win Gold Bars HERE! // ➡️ 🔔 Don't be shy and say Hi! HERE!
🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // 🗳️ CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE! // 🥳 🥳Celebrate Level 7000 with us and win prizes! HERE!
Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ
We are currently experiencing technical issues with our Forums and are working on fixing it asap. We are sorry for the inconvenience!

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels (Year 2)

Bumper2019Bumper2019 Posts: 2,957 Legend

New poll created as instructed

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/621732#Comment_621732

Vote here to bring back Bot available for previous levels Y2

=============Signature==============

VOTE HERE FOR FANTASTIC 1

(ALTERNATIVE TO BUILD-A-BOT AND SUGAR TRACK)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RECENT CHANGES? POLL

345 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Prev13456713

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 27,304 Superstar

Voted!

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
    "Mother of Superstars. Relentless and passionate like no one else."

A must read for all community members:  Welcome new-Bees!

Check out the NEW stories that I just wrote!

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

• Bumper2019Bumper2019 Posts: 2,957 Legend

Thanks @Elsa as you suggest tagging some who may want to vote or vote again to keep using the bot for previous levels this year.

@58838 @1NellaNibor @addym @Aernath @Aheadofmyfriends @Albert_Heinrich @aleahgao @Alleri @Annecu @AnneMarie-2 @annmarie00 @AntCaz @anyamo82 @Aries2020 @Ashraf @ashwin3486 @B_May @B-2 @bb1 @bearwithme @beausug69 @bebeballena @believingmom @bevis007 @BigEasy04 @Blaidth @bluewavec1978 @BobTrees @Bounce777 @Buildabitch @canadiandingo @candycrusher77 @candyreb @Capadost @Carol_Martins @Cezdiamond @Charly-4 @chevvonnec @chillsville_ @ChocolateCherry @Chrissy41576 @chuck38 @clarabunda @CMReith @colourbird @crushaway @Debbie-5 @Deryck @Divaz @dj61 @Dkiss12 @Dorn @eezystrider @egabriel51 @emmibear @ernstbln @Errol_Satz @evengrwce1602 @Fakhruddin-2 @fatsduru79 @Filly_McBean @firebombmarkus @Flanje @Foley1362 @franks @frustratedandangry @GAR1952 @Gastón_Cenci @gatorcrunch @Ginger_Paul @gms @gnobahdi @Graeme_London @guxdude @HarryJack @heehawrules @Hipsy86 @Hodgiemama @HomeOfLove @hungryformkre @Ilana_Masad @imagwai @imsashafierce @JaneEB @Jasbilina @Jason_ProfessorCC19 @jayme @jcb51 @JDMom93 @Jeanne.jo @Jelly_Jenny @JethrinaBodina @jetskier @JLynne4 @jmateo1 @jmesmall @JogOn @Jozeph_Marinus @jujube @julienoolie @Juniper @karkkivaras @Karlia237 @katerinescallan @katerinescallan @Katrina_A @kellan2001 @keyser_soze @kgamer @Khaos @kiara_wael @Kimmy37 @KingSlayer23 @Lady_T.0752

Tagging some more who may want to vote or vote again to keep using the bot for previous levels this year.

@lakai @Lala_Crow @Larry_Bird @Lauralyn @lauriehed @lawgirl @leahjane10 @Lee_White-2 @Licky2019 @Liz_Bailey @lizmarie @lmbarnett @lotus2a @louiseT @ludwig @LuVerne @Lynette @Lynne_Mallya @mamacathy @MANSHA @Mary_Banman @Mary_Kay @MataiceAlison @Maureen-3 @Maxwell98 @me222 @mercerik @MichaKmbl @mikestewart @mjmacy @mommak @MrsPatata @Muis @mw111 @mynan @mysticalmysty @Namugga @nessa1982 @Nicky @Nictyme @nooey @NotHappy70 @Oakley_Arney @OinkyBoinky @outlaw @P2tt @paruthed2k @pathb143 @Paul_Holley @peanutsdad @Pete_Lashmar @pgibson @Phil_Cannon @piglet301 @poppydop123 @Pounawea @prophetic @Prudence_Chan @PummyRaj @Putts @pvalla2 @QueenB @rand @Reed_Hadley @reeree5982 @RegalRenz @Rhea58 @rknapper @robb @robb0995 @rockkstarr @Ron_Walters @Ruby @sam60308 @samkat59 @Sammyj @sarma_palash123 @Scooterpie @ScotlandtheBrave @scottysquirrel @seasong @shevawn @sissyk @Smiles8 @Sneaky @Somegirl @Spieler_8675309 @Spinnifix @spudboy62 @stacierose @Steve_Fischler @stevemo @stig499 @Stordita @stratton515 @Sue_Coyle12 @Sukanta_Biswas @sun34shine @SusanGaGu @Tander2000 @Tankergirl @Tee-3 @ThisIsNuts @tmalernee @TotoTennis @Traybor @TRICIA4955 @TURK1412 @Tyger @Unionjock @valeriemarie @Valour @Victor_10 @vinaych @Von_3 @Webbgirl49 @Wendywanderlusy @Werner_Cichy @xblueeyes11 @Yorben_Goeree @Yosca @Zash

• Kal_CKal_C Posts: 3 New Bee

I'm officially hooked on candy crush saga

• Mary_KayMary_Kay Posts: 258 Level 4
  • NhWendyNhWendy Posts: 35 Level 2

I voted! How many times can you vote?

• grrgrr Posts: 62 Level 3

Voted!

@NhWendy You can only vote once - if you try to vote a second time, it will take away your first vote and the number of votes will decrease by 1

• SickfrogSickfrog Posts: 35 Level 2

What's the point? King/Activision do not care at all about what the players think. All they care about is their bottom line and how to make more money. The ONLY way that King/Activision may change this back, is if a lot of players suddenly stop playing and uninstall the game. And I mean a lot of players. Not 10 or 100 or 1000, but a couple of millions or more. And we all know that is not happening.

Regards

A sad and disappointed Sickfrog

Sickfrog they will when they reach the hi levls and take a month and $50 2 pass each one.

• Fluttershy23Fluttershy23 Posts: 3 New Bee

Voted!

I stopped playing the last time they did this and I will do it again if they won't change it back. It was just too annoying.

• Nix666Nix666 Posts: 11 Level 2

Voted! I’m so upset with this new update. It makes playing the game stressful rather than de-stressed. The only reason I have signed up on this platform, was to complain about this issue. I’m nearly at level 4000, and I can’t get past a level anymore. I’ve used up all my boosters. It’s just actually become frustrating to be honest. If they don’t set it back to how it was previously, I’m deleting the game.

edited March 5

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leaderboard