⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1089 candy crush

Options
rusky
rusky Posts: 25 Level 2
the board is different to the videos. I’ve got 2 nuts a few times to go home but usually through a cascade and I can’t work out the mechanisms required . Any help appreciated just to explain where the nut should be and if the specials all work and what location because I’ve tried all combinations. ...well obviously not all lol 😂

Comments

• rusky
    Options
    I got through but still very frustrated that I don’t know why or how as all three went in a cascade, we need a video. I would have done one if I’d ever worked out how it really worked 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @rusky, I have noticed a few times here in the community when a player writes a message about a certain level they come back again, like you, to say that they cleared it.  Maybe it pays to complain.

Regarding tips and videos, here is a link from someone who writes good tips.  You might want to hold on to her link for future levels.

• rusky
    Options
    Hi Elsa
    there is not a current board for 1089 on that blog, it’s the old board,. I still wanot to know how it works. Regarding winning the level , I’m sure I could have many times I just couldn’t and still can’t work out the mechanism. Thanks for the blog lady , I was excited she had it, she didn’t 😔
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Is her blog showing a different version than what you have? 
  • rusky
    Options
    Yes different. I can’t find any video of the current version 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Darn it!  The videos online will be for the version when the level is just released so they won't help you.  I wonder if I tagged @Pummy_Raj or @Alessandro_S to come here they might either be able to create a video or tell you how it was done.
  • rusky
    Options
    I just want to know the mechanism. I tried all combinations that would normally work for the travelator. The problem was that the ingredients on each side dropped too quickly to get both before they got on the travel thing. I got one a few times so two ingredients but was always stuck with the third on the travelator. Very frustrating, I’d love to know how it was done, I’m sure it will come up in a later game too , thanks Elsa 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,308 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @rusky, hope you are having a nice time in the Community :)

I know how confusing it is when the videos available for us to watch are completely different.  Like @Elsa mentioned, they were created long time ago.  I just looked at a YouTube video which was created in 2015 -- the level is filled with Chocolate and there is no Conveyor belt either!!!

Now, with regards to your question --- I just went back and tried it.  I was able to figure it out passed it in my first trial.  So, few tips from me:
    (1)  We will have to start with collecting Keys to unlock the Ingredients as well as clear the 3 icing blocks located at the bottom of the board (you might have figured it out);
    (2)  The first Nut will be in the middle of the board, so it will drop of with a Striped Candy;
    (3)  2 other nuts -- you will have to bring them to the conveyor belt, then use a Color Bomb or Vertical Striped Candy to clear the candy in the slot where it drops out of the board;
    (4)  For left conveyor belt, you will have to clear the candy at the left end & for the right belt, clear the right end candy.
    (5)  You will have to wait to clear that candy till that Nut reaches to the end -- where you can see "the portal"
    (6)  I have noticed that I was able to create many color bombs & striped candy on this board.  If either of them are not ready at the end of the level, try a "Lollipop Hammer" to crush the candy.  

Hope it made sense.  I will try to make a video and post it if the above steps did not make sense. 

** I will post screenshots in a minute and will add description.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,308 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hello again @rusky,

(1) Initial Board -- Notice the 3 White Icing blocks at the bottom of the board

(2)  Ingredient all are open and notice the Nut at the middle of the Board, I have used both that Wrapped & Striped Candies located next to the Nut to drop it down;

(3)  Using that Wrapped & Striped Candies brought the other 2 nuts to the Conveyor belt;  Did you notice the ingredient on your right side of the screen?  To send it down, you will have to crush that Red candy located in the bottom (which I explained in steps 3 to 5 in above post):

(4) Look at this below picture & notice the nut in left side of the screen and the Striped candy on the top?  I made another combo of Striped Candy with those 4 Orange candy and dropped that acorn down;

(5)  Look at below picture... this is what I wrote as 6th point in above post.  I have a Wrapped Candy & Striped Candy ready to drop the ingredient down, but less moves.  So, here I can use the "Free Switch" to bring the Striped Candy below to the Wrapped Candy and make the combo of those two OR I can use the "Lollipop Hammer" to crush that Blue candy at the bottom.

I think you got it =)=)  

Have a nice day / evening!  And please come back if you need suggestions with other levels and/or other King games :+1:
  • rusky
    Options
    Thank you thank you I’m happy now 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?