Dynamic Duo bug

Options
BELLA_102
BELLA_102 Posts: 3 Newbie
when I finished the last dynamic duo challenge I didn’t get my prize, this screen appeared.  So I lost that prize and it isn’t collecting the orange that I get so I’m going to lose my streak.  This isn’t the first time that this has happened.  It’s frustrating.  Not sure why I bother to even try anymore.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    hi @BELLA_102You sure you completed the event?screenshot picture says you can not complete it.
  • BELLA_102
    BELLA_102 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    hi @BELLA_102You sure you completed the event?screenshot picture says you can not complete it.
    Yes,  I’m positive I completed the challenge.  I’m on level 4146, I have played this game for a long time.  If you look closely you will see that the confetti was falling, indicating I had completed the challenge.  It glitched and didn’t give me my reward and showed that I needed to complete another challenge.  However I could collect a million oranges and the count wouldn’t go up.  So, we went back down to zero because it acted like I didn’t do the challenge.  Thanks for your “help” though, nobody else even bothered to comment. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @BELLA_102, someone else wrote about this here in the community last week but so far it's just the 2 of you.  It might be a brand new glitch starting.  I am going to keep my eyes open here for the next few days to see if anyone else reports this.  Can you please keep an eye on this too and if you see others reporting it, please come back here with those links so that I can elevate it to the studio.  Thanks.
  • CCgum
    CCgum Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I am having this exact same issue. For the last 20+ hours I have gotten this screen. I have collected a lot of green candies and the count is not going up!  My partner is pretty active and for him to have a zero count shows that he’s likely having problems on his end as well. So frustrating because this is not the first time this has happened. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @CCgum, this message started off in February and you are the first player reporting this recently.  I am going to keep my eyes posted here during the weekend to see if anyone else reports this. I just went into the game but my buddy and I have to collect color bombs and it worked for me.  You might be experiencing a brand new glitch starting so if you see any other messages posted on this, please tag me and if I see new messages I will elevate it to the studio.
  • CCgum
    CCgum Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you. Our time just ran out and even though I know I easily collected the amount of candy for both myself and my partner, we still failed the challenge because it wasn’t counting the candies. That’s the second time that the same thing has happened. I just didn’t realize that there was a message board that we could let the developers know the glitches or I would have posted it before. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi CCgum, where are you playing the game?  You might need to do some troubleshooting.  Clear the history and make sure that you have the most recent version of the game.  Then click on one of the links below to finish the troubleshooting.  Let me know if the troubleshooting corrects the problem or if it's still there.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?