⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why I cant see bonus video in my android phone?

Options
jenny00
jenny00 Posts: 14 Level 2
I cant see the bonus videos, I see my friend using bonus videos please help! I think its an error in my settings 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,030 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @jenny00,

Hope you have seen my answers to your other Questions!  There has been an issue with the Booster Videos.  Both the Community Team and King Team are aware about it and are working to find a solution.  

Thank you for informing you are using Android Phone.  Can you please post back the platform you are using -- through Facebook OR Kingdom account?  

Please refer to this link where all others are posting about "not getting free Ads for Boosters" https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/234327/booster-videos-wont-play-on-iphone/p2 
    Please keep checking it often, as Community Manager will posting their updates in this link.

A NOTE: If you see a comment box for "Survey" from King, please do participate in it and give as much positive as possible.  That will help the King Team as well as for us to get Videos sooner.

** To reply back, please tag me with @ and my name (with no space), just like how I wrote your name above  =)

All the Best & have a nice day :+1: 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?