⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost boosters

Options
Debsy
Debsy Posts: 3 Newbie
Has any lost all of their boosters. Mine have all disappeared .I had over a hundred colour bombs and some on all of the boosters .Any idea how this happened ?

Regards
Debsy

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Debsy and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this happened to you. Did you maybe change your device or did your app crashed? Sometimes it happens after app crashes or if your device is old. If you changed your device, you should know that your boosters are stored on your device's memory, this way you can reach them even when you are offline. Therefore, we don't recommend storing a lot of boosters in your game, it's better if you use them during the game. Here is a post about safeguarding your boosters https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/177871/safeguarding-your-collected-boosters
    I hope this will help you. If not, please let me know so we can go further. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • Baker
    Baker Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I too lost all of my boosters . I shutdown my tablet EVERY night and have never lost any boosters. I had 25 candy bombs, 5 suckers, q2 stripe/wrap candy, 12 coconut wheels, 5 check marks and 23 hand switches! Lost them All and now that I am on level 3199 I really could have used them 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Baker and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Can you explain me more? Did you do something or they just dissapeared when you opened the game? Which device and OS are you using? Sometimes they dissapear when the game updates. I never had that problem but I've seen cases like that around.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?