⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I don’t understand the drastic changes.

Options
mayitake
mayitake Posts: 6 Level 2
Good morning I officially hang up my hat 🎩 I will be deleting my candy crush game. I used to enjoy long hours on my game it helped me calm down after a stressful day, but now it is one agavating level one after another. I don’t know why they changed it but in layman’s terms  IT SUCKS. I would spend at least 20 to 50 dollars a month. It didn’t take me to the promise land but it was fun.  Now no fun. And now I think you could spend a small fortune and still no promise land and now no fun🥺☹️

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    I’m sorry to hear that @mayitake, but I can understand. However, you can be 100% certain that this game is NOT rigged! You can win every level without a single purchase. Some levels just simply take more time and patience than others. I’ve read before that the game tends to give you somewhat easier levels before giving you a very hard one. Nonetheless, this gap does get smaller as you keep advancing. My best tip for you would be to keep trying, take advantage of your boosters, and don’t give up! 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hi @mayitake, thank you for posting in our community.  I would like to add to what @Joseph45 wrote above.  King doesn't say that you have to purchase anything because they have events/challenges where you can win free rewards.  Have you ever tried the Sugar Drop Challenge?  You can win up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours and last week I actually got 3 gold bars.  Look for the "C" on the map for certain sugar drop levels.  Once you open the level look for any candy with the "C" on it and then make a match with it.  You can read more about it here: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250570/superstar-information-post-have-you-ever-tried-the-sugar-drop-challenge

I can empathize with what you say because it can be very frustrating at times when you are soooooooo close to clearing it and then it ends!  The higher that you go in the levels they will require you to use some boosters, so please try the sugar drop challenge and check out if there are other events/challenges that you might be able to play too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?