⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

The Daily Win stickers if full with 6 stickers but not getting the rewards

Options
JudCan987
JudCan987 Posts: 9 Level 2
Hello Dear King Saga,
The new feature Daily Win stickers was  fun. but it got stuck. it is full with 6 stickers and does not empty.
When I win there is a massage that I have a reward, but nothing happens and no rewards
Please fix it
Thank you!

Best Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @JudCan987, I am going to elevate this to the Community Manager since you posted the video showing that you can't get the rewards.  She will notify the studio about this.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,712 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @JudCan987,  Hearty Welcome to the King Community :)

I am adding a little bit to what @Elsa and @firebombmarkus wrote.  Since you are playing on PC, did you try logging off of the game and log back in?  I have experienced this... few tricks you can try ---
    1) Refresh the Screen couple of times;
    2) Log out of Facebook (or Kingdom account) - then log back in;
    3) Close all the Apps and Restart the Computer.  Then log in & open the game again.

** Please try in that order.  Usually, "Refreshing" works :+1:  Not sure why this glitch happens, but we can try all the tricks that are possible =)

Please let us know the result.  Have a great day/evening! 
  • JudCan987
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi firebombmarkus, thank you for your detailed answer. I play on 2 PC's. It worked fine several times and then got stuck. I do check the backpack every time, the rewards are not there, and the stickers are no deleted in order to start again the count:
    https://youtu.be/qsC7OXUDkFM

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @JudCan987, thank you for posting here in the community.  I haven't seen that event yet so I'm not sure how it works.  I am going to tag our Superstar @firebombmarkus since he has played it and maybe he can let both of us know if he got the rewards or how this works.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @JudCan987 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Thank you for tagging me! @Elsa

I have this event indeed and it is working on my phone every time without problems. It might happen that you actually got your rewards but didn't know. Have you checked your backpack? I've seen players complaining they didn't get their rewards, but when you check your backpack you will see that boosters you just got are highlighted with stars around them. I hope it is just a misunderstanding and not a glitch. Please keep us informed. Have a wonderful day and keep crushing 🤗
  • JudCan987
    Options
    Hi firebombmarkus, thank you for your detailed answer. I play on 2 PC's. It worked fine several times and then got stuck. I do check the backpack every time, the rewards are not there, and the stickers are not deleted in order to start again the count:
  • JudCan987
    Options
    Hi firebombmarkus, thank you for your detailed answer. I play on 2 PC's. It worked fine several times and then got stuck. I do check the backpack every time, the rewards are not there, and the stickers are not deleted in order to start again the count:
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @JudCan987, I am going to elevate this to the Community Manager since you posted the video showing that you can't get the rewards.  She will notify the studio about this.
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    Thank you for posting video @JudCan987 As @Elsa said she will forward this to our CM and she will reach you as soon as possible 😊
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,712 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @JudCan987,  Hearty Welcome to the King Community :)

I am adding a little bit to what @Elsa and @firebombmarkus wrote.  Since you are playing on PC, did you try logging off of the game and log back in?  I have experienced this... few tricks you can try ---
    1) Refresh the Screen couple of times;
    2) Log out of Facebook (or Kingdom account) - then log back in;
    3) Close all the Apps and Restart the Computer.  Then log in & open the game again.

** Please try in that order.  Usually, "Refreshing" works :+1:  Not sure why this glitch happens, but we can try all the tricks that are possible =)

Please let us know the result.  Have a great day/evening! 
  • JudCan987
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi firebombmarkus, thank you for your detailed answer. I play on 2 PC's. It worked fine several times and then got stuck. I do check the backpack every time, the rewards are not there, and the stickers are no deleted in order to start again the count:
  • JudCan987
    Options
    Hi everybody, thank you for your answers. I deleted the cookies, not from the last day as I usually do but from the beginning of time, and something changed - the event disappeared completely from the Power Ups window. Maybe this  means that the event started  over. Now I have to wait and see if I earn new stickers. This might take some time because I have to win new games. I will keep you posted, thank you all  =)
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    Thank you for informing us @JudCan987 We appreciate your feedback a lot as it helps us understand what is happening. Let us know what will happen when you collect all the stickers. Have a wonderful day and keep enjoying our adorable Community 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?