⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

The Daily Win stickers if full with 6 stickers but not getting the rewards

Answers

• JudCan987
    JudCan987 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Update: deleting the cookies didn't help, after the first game I passed it reverted to the same stuck state with 6 stickers, ass in the video clip. So  hopefully  the developers will look into it. Good day everybody!
  • JudCan987
    edited March 2019
    Update: deleting the cookies didn't help, after the first game I passed it reverted to the same stuck state with 6 stickers, as in the video clip. So  hopefully the developers will look into it. Good day everybody!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,384 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Thank you for the update @JudCan987 =)

We will request the Community Managers to look into it! 

By any chance, did you ever try playing the game on your Mobile Phone?  If so, try opening the Gift Box there!!  Like I said above, these all are few tricks I tried, when my game had this glitch!!  

Have a great day/night! 
  • David_Greenhill
    David_Greenhill Posts: 4 Newbie
    Tried to collect the chest while playing on both android and pc. I get the celebration noises in the background but there is nothing to collect.
  • cornhuskin
    cornhuskin Posts: 4 Newbie
    I have the same issue on my mobile phone. I’ve gotten the daily win over 10 times and it just stays full but I never get the reward. Help!!
  • cornhuskin
    It looks like this everyday but I can’t collect the reward!
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @David_Greenhill and @cornhuskin, Welcome to the King Community :)

As it has been few days since you both and @JudCan987 have posted this issue, I thought I would check up with you guys and ask whether you were able to collect the rewards from the Chest OR is it still not opening?

If the issue still persists, please post your details... (even some of you have already gave few details, it will be better to have everything at one place for the Community Manager to check on this issue
    1) The Device you are playing; 
    2) The Platform you are using --  Facebook or Kingdom account;
    3) Your King game user ID, here is a link to find it --  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

NOTE: While replying, please tag me with @ and my name (without space in between), so that I can receive notification about your post!

Thank you for your patience and have a great day :+1:
  • JudCan987
    I play on a PC and very seldom on the mobile
    Yes, something changed: The chest that was stuck with 6 stickers emptied, and I started collecting stickers again. So far I only have 4 so I don't know what will happen when I reach 6.
    Thank you and thank the developers on my behalf, I will keep you posted
  • cornhuskin
    @Pummy_Raj thanks for following up! Unfortunately it is still happening. The Daily win just remains full but there is no way for me to open the reward. It even says daily that I got my first win of the day and goes to that screen but I’m still unable to open the reward.

1. I’m playing on an iPhone 8 Plus
    2. I’m using a Kingdom Account.
    3. My king game user ID is 10184254687

Thanks again!!
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @JudCan987 and @cornhuskin

Thank you for replying back :+1:

The Team Managers are out of the office now and will check messages only tomorrow.  Hence, I will wait for the update from @David_Greenhill.  Once, we receive that also, I will inform the Community Manager =)

Thank you for your patience & have a great rest of the day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?