Searching for a Buddy glitch?

Options
Feeney203
Feeney203 Posts: 3 Newbie
its been over 2 days since I got rid of my old buddy and searched for a new one and I still haven’t found one..yet my girlfriend was able to find a buddy almost instantly (we both searched for buddies at the same time hoping to get matched up)

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Feeney203, thank you for posting in the community.  What happens when you try to open the challenge?  Does it keep spinning?  That has already been reported to the studio.  Also where are you playing the game - computer or mobile?  I think the glitch was on the computer using Windows 10. 
  • Feeney203
    Feeney203 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Sorry I couldn’t find this issue already reported. And I’m playing on my iPhone. When I go to check if I found a buddy yet it just keeps spinning and spinning 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    hi @Feeney203Whatever @Elsa said is absolutely true.The Buddy Challenge event's benefits system is going to be closed right now.For this you will not get anything from it, and it will not be effective even if you get it.but do not worry hopefully king will solve it soon.
  • vishal161092
    vishal161092 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hey Team

Its more than 2 weeks and it's still spinning and am not able to find any buddy till now.

Even uninstalling and installing the app didn't helped.

Any insights ..

Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?