⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 4999 It wants us a miracle!! (edited by CM)

Options
13»

Comments

• Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to write to me. Yes I'm on level 5009 now. 4999 was really a hard level. I play Blossom Blast and I'm proud to say I have never bought any boosters. It takes me days to do some levels. I think the boosters are too expensive really as well. The piggy bank used to be for 60 and to drop it to 30 was mean. Have a good day

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options
    I eventually passed the level by using a heap of hammers, swithes and a spaceship + I started the level using my banked boosters. I think it is unfair to have a level where you have to use boosters not knowing if you are going to get an equal amount of lucky coloured candies.
    Your question: Where did you hear that the levels are released on Windows 10 for testing?
    Answer: I read it in a post on this forum relating to Level 4887. It was posted by Sukanta_Biswas (see below)
    In Windows 10 App, there are 60 new levels that are always extra. There are additional levels to check. The king team wants to get feedback from the players for the level of the game and after being successful the other devices are rolled in.
    So Levels may have problems and the King Team will solve problems. You should keep a little patience.
    Have a good day  B
    I also totally agree with @Mim_ comment regarding the Piggy Bank.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options
    I eventually passed the level by using a heap of hammers, swithes and a spaceship + I started the level using my banked boosters. I think it is unfair to have a level where you have to use boosters not knowing if you are going to get an equal amount of lucky coloured candies.
    Your question: Where did you hear that the levels are released on Windows 10 for testing?
    Answer: I read it in a post on this forum relating to Level 4887. It was posted by Sukanta_Biswas (see below)
    In Windows 10 App, there are 60 new levels that are always extra. There are additional levels to check. The king team wants to get feedback from the players for the level of the game and after being successful the other devices are rolled in.
    So Levels may have problems and the King Team will solve problems. You should keep a little patience.
    Have a good day  B
    I also totally agree with @Mim_ comment regarding the Piggy Bank.

• Stordita
    Stordita Posts: 165 Level 3
    Options
    I also ask for help for the 4999 level. It is really impossible to overcome it. And I don't even understand that "ops, there are no orders available". Absurd! Solve !!!!!
  • Mim_
    Options
    It says oops when you haven't got enough yellow and red ones left. Hope that helps it drove me mad. Good luck
  • Stordita
    Options
      Help me with the 5006 level. It's really hard! Make it easier!
  • Mim_
    Options
    I had trouble. I think the secret is to get stripes going down. I did start with 2 allsorts which did help. Wish I could do it for you. I know how it feels
  • Stordita
    Options
    You are very kind @Mim_ . I did it too but nothing. Thanks again I will try again.
  • Mim_
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?