Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes that is great that you will start a brand new account and make sure not to use anything close to that user name.
Thank you so much for the tips. @Elsa
My mother and I log in with different users, different emails and different passwords. I use facebook to login and my mother uses her king account. What happens is that my username always gets her name, even though I change it manually, back to hers. And our progress in the game remains synchronized.
I found my user ID number with my email, and I got her user ID number with her email. And to my surprise, our number is the same.
I will follow these steps and create a new account. I hope it all right.
Thank you all very much. =)