I wan't to transfer the game from one of the Facebook profiles that I have because I want to close

ivo_aivo_a Posts: 5
 I wan't to transfer the game from one of the Facebook profiles that I have because I want to close it to another profile where i haven't started playing the game yet. How can I do this? I have read the suggestions on the king.com support page about getting the user ID#, but I have some questions. Will I get my many boosters and stars that I won since Dreamworld was still running be transferred to my other account or no? Please explain how this works. Will be waiting for an answer from you guys. 

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 16,468 Superstar
    Hi @ivo_a, where were you playing the game - mobile or computer?  If on a mobile, then you will lose all your boosters because they are only saved to that device.  Wherever you are playing the game your progress will definitely be able to transfer because Facebook saves your progress on their server.  Your stars should still be there.  First you will have to get your user ID # and here is the link to show you how to do it. 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your account and get your progress, but please make sure to tell them that you want to switch from one Facebook to another because that might require another step.  When completing the contact form please make sure to use this topic and subtopic.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Join us in..............................

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 4,259 Legend
    hi @ivo_a ;You are warmly welcomed in the community.I understand your statement. sorry to say that this game can't transferable. you can read here, https://king.com/termsAndConditions
    i tag here @elsa @firebombmarkus . they help you, if have any way 

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day 🙏
    If you want use Candy Crush Saga Badge in the Facebook profile picture, you can find here .
    @Sukanta_Biswas our responses must have crossed because I had given the information but you probably never saw it so you wrote too. 

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 4,259 Legend
    yes @Elsa ;I just saw this  :)  thank you so much 

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day 🙏
    If you want use Candy Crush Saga Badge in the Facebook profile picture, you can find here .
  • ivo_aivo_a Posts: 5
    Elsa thank you sooo much! I just have another question, should I start the game on the new profile or when the transfer happens this will be done automatically? I rarely play on my cell phone, usually just play at home on my PC thru Facebook, also should I erase the game from my old profile after the transfer?
    Keep playing the game until you hear from them and then tell them what level you are at.  They will manually go into your account and bring it up-to-date.  I just realized something.  I wonder what happens with the stars for each level.  After it gets transferred please let me know how many stars it shows on the levels.

you don’t have to do anything with the old account except to uninstall the game.