What happened?

TeriLynnTeriLynn Posts: 15 ✭✭
I purchased a new phone yesterday. I uploaded candy crush successfully. Everything was the same yesterday. Today, I was given a new dynamic duo buddy so I lost my rank. I also lost my bot and we all know how precious that is. AND I completed the extra booster games and got NOTHING. On top of that the daily sticker was moved back to day one. After my pink level comment I am beyond pissed off. 

Answers

• TeriLynnTeriLynn Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Here’s the pics. FIX IT. 

edited March 25
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 5,127 Superstar
    hi @TeriLynn ;You are warmly welcomed in the community. please remember, for android boosters are saved on phone memory. so any crushed or uninstall you will lose them. not only boosters ,some events can't sync with sever so if you new login on other device, that start form first mode. don't worry about your rank because you will got it soon. :)  i hope you understand and congratulations for your new phone  =)  
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day 🙏

I transferred by the cloud from one iPhone to another. Why are some boosters missing and some events and power ups are untouched while others are missing all or partially. Why did my duo buddy change then go back to the one I originally had? This doesn’t make sense. Please explain or give my items back that I earned. Thank you. 
    hi @TeriLynn forced stop game and reopen  :) after, give me feedback here  =) 
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day 🙏

I did what you asked. It’s all the same. 
    hi @TeriLynn thanks for your feedback. please contact here for 100% solution
    https://soporto.king.com/contact

• ElsaElsa Posts: 17,703 Superstar
    TeriLynn said:
    I transferred by the cloud from one iPhone to another. Why are some boosters missing and some events and power ups are untouched while others are missing all or partially. Why did my duo buddy change then go back to the one I originally had? This doesn’t make sense. Please explain or give my items back that I earned. Thank you. 

@TerriLynn, boosters and lives never get transferred to another device because they are only saved on that one device.  You can read more about this here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/177871/safeguarding-your-collected-boosters

Unfortunately, King does not reimburse you for lost boosters if they were rewarded from events.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
    That’s interesting because I play it on my iPad without issue. I thought the app was the same no matter what as long as I logged in All progress is saved and some boosters transferred fine. And my duo buddy changed to a new one then back to the same one I’ve had since duo came out...just back to level one and not where I left off. This must be why no one responded using the link I was provided. Thanks for the info.