Level 1645 bug - frog won't move to empty 9 square

Options
Anne_O'Flaherty
Anne_O'Flaherty Posts: 12 Level 2
For this level, once the frog has been activated, I should be about to move frog to the 9 square in the upper left corner.  I cannot.  This is a familiar bug that I encountered in an earlier version and I though it was fixed.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    hi @Anne_O'Flahertythrough this messages, I welcome you to the king community. and i am trying to help you. show me a screenshot of your level  :)
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,843 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Anne_O'Flaherty,

Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush Section of our friendly King Community :)  

I have just tried the level # 1645 on PC & mobile devices.  It was working fine on all 3 devices and I was able to move the "Frog".  I am assuming you are playing on a mobile device!!  If so, can you please check the version of the Game App you currently have & write it here? 

Also, your King game User ID -- here is a link to look for it  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

** TO post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and tag me with @ and my name (no space in between), so that I can receive a notification about your response =)

Have a nice day & looking forward to assist you further :+1:
  • Anne_O'Flaherty
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I am on on a computer and tried it on Safari and Chrome Browsers. 

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    hi @Anne_O'Flaherty you can move it when frog is  landing square mode.
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @Anne_O'Flaherty, 

Thank you for posting back and sharing the screenshot.  I have just checked it and noticed that the Frog is filled up and all ready. 
    What you will have to do is...  (1) tap on the "Frog" -- it will be ready to be moved; 
    (2) Now tap on the Jelly Squares that are in the top left corner, and the Frog will be moved there and destroy all that Jelly.   

** Were you not able to move that Frog at all?

Check this YouTube video to give you the idea  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJLIJKb76Bw

Please let me know how it goes, by tagging me with @ and my name (no space in between), so that I can receive notification about your reply :+1:

Thank you & have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • Anne_O'Flaherty
    Options
    I found the workaround:  it is in my mouse technique.  Be sure to click once to active frog and click a second time on the empty jelly to complete the move.

My habit is to activate a frog with a click and drag move.

I tend to double click the frog to active, then a single click and hold to drag the frog to its new location.  The frog animation shows the new location.  I release the mouse and click a second time to confirm.  I tested my default technique on a square with candy at this level and it works fine.  But when my destination is an empty jelly, my selection disappears after I release the mouse.  The "bug" is that the technique that does work on a candy square doesn't work on empty jelly.

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Anne_O'Flaherty

Yes, that's how the "Frog" works.  Do not remember in which level I had the Frog for the first time, but this is how it always worked for me =)   I play on PC, so, never tried "drag".  Also, probably, I must have had "Mr.Toffee's help" to teach me how to play for the first time, as it was long time ago!!

Coming back to your game, did it work when you tried now?  The Frog IS supposed to work on jelly squares -- Empty or filled with candy; also on some kind of blockers within 3 X 3 to 6 X 6 area.  Right now, on top of my head, I do not remember those levels.  But, when I play them next time, I can try to give you those :+1: 

Please post back if you need further help with your game!  Keep having fun in your game :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?