Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My husband gets this on candy crush saga but I don’t. How can I get this feature? My ID is 1514101940
thsnks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hello @CBRetriever2
thank you for your feedback
you can check here some troubleshooting,
I am not getting any reward when I pass a new level and have not received a reward for several days. I passed three new levels last night and received no reward.
before was space dash or magic dash, currently they are disappear. build a bot only work on new levels, so when you pass a new level you will receive benefit from it.
Remember, these event are not always there. These stages come in gradually.Take a little patience, you'll get the event again 😊
I was getting boosters with the completion of a new level, but that has now disappeared. I'm playing on an Amazon Fire. Previously they'd disappeared for completing an old level, but now I'm not getting them for new levels.
hello @terricourtney0926
Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community.
Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
i hope you understand 😊 have a good day