Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I lost all my boosters, I had over 50+ to most in my inventory! Is there anyway I can get them back?! Please help! Took me over a year to collect most π’
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Kylesclan and welcome to our adorable Community π
Can you tell me more about how you lost your boosters? Did you change your device? Did your app crash or did you update your game?
Hi again @xxcc Boosters we collect are stored on our device's memory. This way we can reach them even if we are offline. Unfortunately, this means that if we change the device or reinstall the game we will lose all the boosters. We don't recommend collecting a lot of boosters, it's better to use them while playing. Here are some tips on how to safeguard your collected boosters on the link below. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day π€
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/252961/safeguarding-your-collected-boosters
I'm using an Android Nokia, and was all up-to date with the updates of the game, however my game just kept freezing so I uninstalled and instantly reinstalled to see if that could fix anything, which it did, but I'm doing so I lost all my boosters π’
Hi, I lost all my boost, how do I get them back. I am playing on an iPad. I was play and the next day I went back on and they were gone. I was still at my same level.
Thank you
Hi @xxcc and welcome to our adorable Community π Can you tell me more? How did you lose your boosters? Did you change the device? The more you tell me the more I will be able to help you.
Thanks for tagging me @Sukanta_Biswas
hello @xxcc
Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community.
which device you using for this game? someone from superstars will help you soon @Elsa @firebombmarkus