Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have cleared the missions twice now, but it says there are still two cherries to drop. There are no cherries left; I dropped all seven. How do I get past this glitch?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've also had that glitch on level 4246. I completed it but it stated I had one more cherry to drop but all cherry's were gone.
Any suggestions?
Hi @ndrew2685, sorry for the delay in responding. No one else has reported this level as a glitch but it could be something new starting. They are going to ask you to do some troubleshooting so please clear the history and make sure that you have the most recent version of the game. Then choose one of the links below to complete the troubleshooting.
In the meantime, I will keep my eyes open here in the community to see if anyone else reports this.
Browsers
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/218696/web-browser-update
IOS
https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device
Android
https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device