Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I send friends lives ( I picked send 10 friends lives to get a bonus but I dont see any of my friends anywhere on the game board)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@jenniemae1963 It's the same pattern, you just click on the heart in the left upper corner and click "ask friends". Frome there you select friends you want to ask for lives. You can send your lives when you choose the level, you will see the list of friends who already finished the level and click "send lives".
It is through facebook but I meant in regular candy crush not candy crush friends.
Hi @jenniemae1963 and welcome to our adorable Community π Is you game connected to Facebook or King account? If so, you should see your friends. If connected to Facebook, you will see Facebook friends who are playing this game. If connected to King, you will see random friends from Kingdom. On the link below you can see how to send and receive lives. I hope this is helpful. Have a wonderful day π€
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246153/how-to-send-and-receive-lives