Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have not received my daily reward in about 2 days now, do we no longer get them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
whimster said: I have not received my daily reward in about 2 days now, do we no longer get them?
hi @whimster
Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community 🙏
Please checking through restart your device, logout game and re login. if still same problem then check your game app latest update.
I hope this is your solution 😉 have a good day