I want to delete a specific person from constantly requesting extra lives

piglet301piglet301 Posts: 36 ✭✭

I am normally happy to give out extra lives, tickets, 3+ moves to any that ask, after all it costs me nothing, right? However there is one player in my game that asks for lives constantly, like 5 time a day. This person never gives out lives themselves, or only very rarely. I got so annoyed I stopped giving them lives in the hopes they would stop or at least give a life before asking, but no luck. My messages now have over 250 requests from this one player sitting there because I absolutely refuse to give him or her any more. Does anyone know if there is a way to block a single player without blocking all messages? Or to message a single player and ask that they stop? Or to at least delete their messages without sending them a life? Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 5,966 Superstar

hello @piglet301

Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community πŸ™

There a easy way to avoid these message or notification. don't need block or unfriend anyone 😊

Go facebook setting > notifications > click on facebook > app request & activity > candy crush saga > turned off

There you can mange other notifications too. click this link for setting page πŸ‘‡οΈ

Have a good day 😊

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good dayπŸ™
    🎁 Superstars Summer Contests πŸŽ
    πŸ”Ž Opportunity to Win 100 Gold Bars πŸ”

• piglet301piglet301 Posts: 36 ✭✭

Thank you for your reply. This solution however turns off all messages and I am searching for a way to block only one specific player. I will put up with the annoyance if it is the only way to help others and get help in return.

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 5,966 Superstar

hello @piglet301

Thank you for your feedback πŸ™

have a good day ☺️

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good dayπŸ™
    🎁 Superstars Summer Contests πŸŽ
    πŸ”Ž Opportunity to Win 100 Gold Bars πŸ”

• sgoff61sgoff61 Posts: 10 ✭✭
    piglet301 said:

I am normally happy to give out extra lives, tickets, 3+ moves to any that ask, after all it costs me nothing, right? However there is one player in my game that asks for lives constantly, like 5 time a day. This person never gives out lives themselves, or only very rarely. I got so annoyed I stopped giving them lives in the hopes they would stop or at least give a life before asking, but no luck. My messages now have over 250 requests from this one player sitting there because I absolutely refuse to give him or her any more. Does anyone know if there is a way to block a single player without blocking all messages? Or to message a single player and ask that they stop? Or to at least delete their messages without sending them a life? Thanks for any help.

I have the exact same problem with one specific player.  I sent the lives at first but after a while I got so annoyed by the constant begging that, like you, I stopped sending them and refuse to send anymore.  I don't play on Facebook and never will, so blocking them that way is not an option.  I've seen other posts that say to just send the lives and be done with it, but I think that just encourages the behavior and makes it worse, so that's not an option for me either.  I did see one post that told how to check the list of friends that are randomly assigned to you by King.com, but there seems to be no way to block anyone on that list.  If King insists on randomly designating strangers as our "friends", allowing this type of behavior and not allowing us to block it, then the least they could do is give us a life for every one that we send in answer to this constant begging.