Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had 35 gold bars. I used 10 to continue the game but the game ended. I used it again but this time it worked. Today i checked i had lost 20 more. My bars have come down to 5 from 35
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for tagging me @Sukanta_Biswas.
@muammar you should never lose gold bars. What I need you to do is to get your user ID # by following the steps on here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest
Once you have that number please write back here to let us know. Don't type your number in here, just hold on to it. Once I see you write back saying that you have your number I will tag the community manager. She can go directly into your account to find out what happened to them.
hello @muammar
Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community π
We're very sorry for it. π’
I have passed it along to our superstar's to look into this issue.
@Elsa or @firebombmarkus