New Champions Race

Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 5,311 Superstar
edited April 8 in General Discussion

New event on candy crush saga πŸ˜€

Someone share this screenshot on facebook 😊I hope we will not find any problem in it πŸ‘‡οΈ

Is it the transformation of the Weekly Race? 😊

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day πŸ™

Comments

• Theresa_HughesTheresa_Hughes Posts: 1
    I have sent an issue report into King.  I am not happy with the new format b/c it includes players that are not my FB friends.  At least one of the players names is offensive and I don’t want to see that on my screen while playing a game.  Also, last week, I received a prize even though I was ranked 30+. It’s still the same champions race but it includes other players.  Not happy.
  • leahcim55leahcim55 Posts: 1
    I also want to play only against my FB friends. Number 1 has passed 110 and I can only ever get 30 in a week as I wait for new levels being released 
  • eshoup1eshoup1 Posts: 6
    I've been in the top 3 of my group several times, finally got entered on Sunday, just as I hit 4924, passed it and 4925, now I'm waiting for levels (a first for me) and dropping in the rankings. Hopefully, new levels coming soon...
  • kymmiee367kymmiee367 Posts: 1
    I dislike this new challenge, I can only clear 30 levels a week because King only releases 2 episodes at a time.  Those of us playing at the highest levels should at least be competing together, instead of being grouped with those just beginning.  Or release more levels at a time..

• mercerikmercerik Posts: 2,442 Legend
    Of all the Competitions that were introduced recently, the Champions Race is my least favorite, the bottom of the pile. I prefer to be in the Weekly Race - Gold because at least I get Boosters every Sunday night for being number 1 or least Top 3. With the Champions Race, the highest position I reached was number 9 just for a few minutes. As I have said in my postings regarding this Race, it is easy to fall off the ladder than to climb up. 

I really enjoyed competing with my Facebook Friends in the Weekly Race. It was something that I look forward to each week. Just like all of you, I never seen any of my Facebook Friends in Champions Race who were in the Top 3 with me on Weekly Race last week. The Weekly Race is still showing in my Progress & Leaderboard. Last Sunday, I was number 1 in that competition but since I was moved to the Champions Race, no Booster Rewards were awarded to me. I assumed it was probably because of the Champions Race. I can't compete with those people. My levels are Extremely Difficult to beat. I have limited amount of Boosters in my stash. When I get the Timed Boosters, they get wasted and get timed-out. I don't reset my board because my game is recorded and uploaded at YouTube. I don't think I'll ever benefit from being included in this race. 

This week, I am number 1 again in the Weekly Race. I am sure I am not going to be awarded my prize just like last week.

This Week's Weekly Race ScreenShot

Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times.
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser.
    (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

Candy Crush Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjGS_apGebfdCCj8gDFtBjzK

Candy Crush Soda Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjHsywh5SGbmxuEGxDUHC7gG
    YouTube CHANNEL URL:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/merlstrom

• ElsaElsa Posts: 17,858 Superstar
    Hi newbies, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Great idea @Sukanta_Biswas sharing those print screens here!

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • deemactondeemacton Posts: 1
     How can I get pictures to show  who is number 1 number 2 or number 3 on game of champions  on candy crush saga?
  • RumellKhan123RumellKhan123 Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    deemacton said:
     How can I get pictures to show  who is number 1 number 2 or number 3 on game of champions  on candy crush saga?
    I don't think you can. Perhaps you can suggest this as a new idea in the Ideas section.