Please Help - CCS not working properly on my IPad -

bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭

@Cezdiamond or @QueenMia or any other community managers - two days ago my game stopped functioning properly.  I had it synced/saved thru King and now my photo is gone, when I go back to previous levels no one else shows up as having completed the level (so I couldn't complete the candy quest and send 10 lives to friends), the bot disappeared, Didi never appeared and there are no new levels. I also play on my phone but it is connected via Facebook so it is working fine. I tried logging out from King but it said I had no internet connection (not true - I can send emails and go to web sites just fine).  Then I tried logging into Facebook and again it said I had no internet connection.  I read an email from someone saying King had problems with the server on the 15th and I figure that is what is causing this.  Is there anything you can do or am I going to have to uninstall my game?  Which means I lose all my boosters (I have taken a screen shot to show how many I have stored at this time.  Weird thing is it shows no gold bars but the screen shot of the game itself shows there are actually 21).                                             Is there anything you can do to help?  I appreciate any assistance you can provide.  Thank you         

Image result for Baby bears gif

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 15,046 Superstar
    Hello my friend @bearwithme.  They are gone for the day.  You are still doing those quests?  I gave up on them a couple of weeks ago.  There were connection problems with Facebook last week and also the Kingdom where players were saying that they got a message no internet connection.  Don't uninstall your game.  Instead you can uninstall the Facebook app and reinstall it again.  This way you won't lose your lives and boosters.  Also clear out the history on your device and I think there was a version update recently so check to see if you have the most recent version.   Let me know if you get back into the game.  Try the Kingdom.  I don't trust Facebook anymore. 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

***Candy Crush Soda Saga now has an "Ideas" category.  Please post your positive ideas on how to improve the game here.

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    @Elsa - I appreciate the advice.  Unfortunately - the CCS game I am playing on my regular IPad is connected to the Kingdom - not Facebook and I have tried logging out of the kingdom (so I could log back in) and it wont let me.  It keeps saying no internet connection.  Same thing when I tried to switch to FB - 'no internet connection'.  I don't think I can uninstall the Kingdom without uninstalling the game - but I could be wrong and I am hopeful someone might have a solution where I don'[t have to uninstall my game and lose all my boosters (especially the hammers, switches and saucers - I worked hard to get those).  Where can I find out what version I am on?  The last update I can find was on 11 Apr 19.  I'll also try clearing out the history on my device and see if that helps.  Thanks.
    Image result for Baby bears gif

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh