Sugar drops?

Options
piglet301
piglet301 Posts: 36 Level 2
With the Wednesday update, the sugar drop feature seems to be gone in my game.  It has been well over 8 hours since I last filled it, so that is not the issue.  Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hello @piglet301

Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community. and i am trying to help you.
    Check first device software, If there is a software glitch, you can get rid of it by installing the latest software version. 
    A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. If you didn’t enable automatic updates on your device, 
    you can see if there is an update manually. which device you using for this game ?

• Lai_Man_Liew
    Lai_Man_Liew Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    It has gone to me too. I am playing in Facebook, Win 7, PC.
  • Billy_Barty
    Billy_Barty Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    Mine disappeared this morning (0600hrs PDT). I had drops available and was actively collecting them during the level, finished that level, and then no levels showed sugar drops on the map. When the levels were checked that always provide sugar drops, none were available during gameplay. 
    I logged into the game at work as well, and had the same situation. Two different PCs and neither show sugar drops.

Now I just logged in again at home (1730hrs PDT) and the game remains without sugar drops on the map and in gameplay.
  • piglet301
    piglet301 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    They are back for me this evening, maybe just a glitch?
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @piglet301

Hi Piglet! Welcome to King Community!

My question to you is, do you know when the Sugar Drops are Active & Ready
    to be played before you even hit the Play Button from your Game Map?
    Do you also know when it is Not Activated that you'll have to wait for certain
    amount of Hours, Minutes and Seconds before these will become available to Collect?

Here is the Side-by-Side Illustrations of both Active & Ready To Play & Collect Sugar Drops
    and the Non-Active Sugar Drops Collection when you've exhausted the maximum
    amount to be collected and will have to wait for these to come back in the game.

The photo on the left is showing 9/60 in bold or dark numbers which will remain as such
    with the right amount of drops you've collected compared to the required amount that
    is needed to get the reward or rewards when you complete consecutive levels.
    However, if you lose a level, the amount of the drops you've collected will still be
    reflected but not be in bold numbers before you replay the level you lost which is an
    indicator that you won't be collecting this in the same level anymore. Closing the App
    and coming back in will activate these and start collecting Sugar Drops again.

Hope these help! Please let me know if this works for you!

Thanks for sharing your experience with Sugar Drops Collection! 

• Pete_Lashmar
    Pete_Lashmar Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options
    No drops for me today - I collect then twice a day but none to be found & no countdown showing on levels - they have vanished completely.
  • Billy_Barty
    Billy_Barty Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    Same with me....two full days and no sugar drops available. No counter either, like Pete said ^^^
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    hello @Billy_Barty thanks for sharing this picture  :) 
    @ElsaIs this also possible?  :)
  • mercerik
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @Sukanta_Biswas

Hi Sukanta!

I seldom play Candy Crush Saga on Facebook because it is slow in loading. Instead, I use the Windows 10 Candy Crush Saga App in my Desktop computer. For the sake of comparison, I went to Facebook to see if mine is the same as @Billy_Barty and what do you know, I don't have Sugar Drops either. I am not sure if this is a coincidence or if King has decided to get rid of Sugar Drops on Candy Crush Saga App on Facebook. I don't know if you are aware of it but Facebook doesn't have the Build-A-Bot Challenge.

My concern about Billy's Facebook App is the fact that he seemed to be disconnected from Facebook even though he is logged-in and Playing the Candy Crush Saga Facebook App. Look at the Pink Player Banner on the left side of the Purple Game Banner. There is no player shown there but a phrase "Friends make Candy Crush sweeter! Wants us to connect you?" is showing in the middle of the Player Banner in the middle of it. Unfortunately, you don't see any Option or Button to Connect to Facebook. This is absolutely a Glitch. For bizarre reason, we see a lot of those in this game and in the Community site as well. This will have to be reported to the Game Developer.

@Billy@Billy_Barty

Now that we have your issue figured out, Sukanta will continue from here and report this to the Technical Support people and they will handle it from there. It might take a little bit more time than the usual since this is a long weekend being Easter. Have you tried playing this outside of Facebook like Windows 10? This is a much better Candy Crush Saga App. It is a little bit faster than Facebook. You might try it while this issue is being processed. Who knows, you might like it.

The King Community appreciates you sharing your experience with us here! Hang-in there!

• mercerik
    Options
    @Billy_Barty

Hi there! Since I haven't formally welcomed you yet, trying to figure out the resolution to your issue, @Billy_Barty ,Welcome To The King Community!

I am now talking to you because I think, keeping my fingers crossed, that I found the solution to your issue. Right after I posted a response to Sukanta, I went back to the open Chrome Browser on Candy Crush Saga Page on Facebook. I said to myself if this is not a Glitch and I have to play this game with one less Booster Generator, I might not come back to this App. But I am a curious person, I don't decide on a spur of the moment. I stopped and think and decided to refresh the page because I believe that anything can happen in between a slow loading App. Well, well, well! After the page refreshed I have the Sugar Drops back in business.

Please try this and let me know if I solve your issue! If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to give us a buzz!

Thanks!

Here is the ScreenShot of the Refreshed Facebook Candy Crush App.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?