Community discussion: No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives. All information HERE.
______
Welcome to the sweetest Community! Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive forum badges here!
___
Dexter Challenge: What would you prefer for Dexter's challenges? Vote Now HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us what you think HERE!

"Did you Know?"

Tammy_KoryTammy_Kory Posts: 401 ✭✭✭
"Did you know 42,349 people used extra moves on this level?"   ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  Who's bright idea was that ?  Why would you want us to know THAT?  You think it's going to make us buy extra moves?  Wow....that's all I've got

Comments

• SomegirlSomegirl Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    =):) Not all of them could have bought the moves, but yeah I get what you’re saying. @Tammy_Kory
  • Tammy_KoryTammy_Kory Posts: 401 ✭✭✭
    I wish there was a way to turn that off...it's annoying.
  • mercerikmercerik Posts: 2,952 Legend
    "Did you know 42,349 people used extra moves on this level?"   ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  Who's bright idea was that ?  Why would you want us to know THAT?  You think it's going to make us buy extra moves?  Wow....that's all I've got
    @Tamy_Kory

The pop-up that you are referring to shows up at the end of the Failed Level. Did you know that King has 2 different types Extra-Spins that awards 5 or 15-Extra Moves that shows up when you run out of moves at the end of the level.The odds are a lot better than winning a Lottery because there are 3 of the 5-Extra Moves  and 1 of the 15-Extra Moves on the Wheel. I've landed on these several times. The first type is a Totally Free Spin available on Facebook, Windows 10, and Mobile Devices. The second one is Watch A Video, Get Extra-Spin only on iPhone. I am not sure if Android has it.

Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times.
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser. (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

Candy Crush Saga Levels 5500 - 5900 on YouTube Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjF4LgrkaLxz08cSQEdGD0VA
    Lower Levels are also available on YouTube Playlists. Please visit my YouTube
    CHANNEL URL: https://www.youtube.com/c/merlstrom
  • Kazza-3Kazza-3 Posts: 64 ✭✭✭
    That’s not the pop-up she’s referring to - it’s a small banner that appears at the top of the screen when you fail a level. I saw it for the first time today & yes it’s annoying. It’s not exactly useful information & certainly won’t convince me to buy more moves.

The spin for extra moves rarely appears for me, maybe it’s one of those annoying things being tested on select players.
  • mercerikmercerik Posts: 2,952 Legend
    edited April 19
    @Kazza-3

It is exactly it. I have videos of this. In the past, it showed how much attempt you did in the game and what was the normal attempt after you completed the level. I don't know which one is worse, the new one or the old one.

The Free Extra-Spin appeared a few times for me. The Watch An Ad, Get A Free Spin appears less frequently than when it started but I've been lucky with this one landing on either 5 or 15 Extra-Moves several times a week.

Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times.
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser. (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

Candy Crush Saga Levels 5500 - 5900 on YouTube Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjF4LgrkaLxz08cSQEdGD0VA
    Lower Levels are also available on YouTube Playlists. Please visit my YouTube
    CHANNEL URL: https://www.youtube.com/c/merlstrom
  • Kazza-3Kazza-3 Posts: 64 ✭✭✭
    @mercerik sorry, misunderstood you.

I actually didn’t mind seeing how many attempts it took me to complete a level compared to the average. That at least was a bit interesting. 

• SuperTapperPlusSuperTapperPlus Posts: 61 ✭✭✭
    edited May 3
    @Tammy_Kory, the game just wants to convince you to buy extra moves rather than losing a life and trying again. Well, you do have a point on that.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 21,711 Superstar
    Thanks for giving me the laugh!  I haven't seen it yet in CC Saga but I always see it in CC Soda Saga.  Thanks for sharing because I sure needed a good laugh after answering questions here all morning.
  • Tammy_KoryTammy_Kory Posts: 401 ✭✭✭
    Oh Elsa...it really is annoying...you keep failing and failing a level and hit with that comment every time...I really wish they would have an on/off option because I want it off..It's not at all making me want to buy extra moves like I'm sure they intended --it's doing quite the opposite actually.. I'm glad you laughed...that's a bright spot here..I appreciate your feedback on my questions/comments.  Have a great day!
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 21,711 Superstar
    @Tammy_Kory, you need to do what I do.  If I am coming towards the end and don't see any way that it can be cleared I just "x" out of it and I never have to see that message!  I'm here for you any time that you have a question or comment or just want to chat.  Just tag me using the @ sign and my name.
  • Cjay1997Cjay1997 Posts: 55 ✭✭✭
    Kazza-3 said:
    That’s not the pop-up she’s referring to - it’s a small banner that appears at the top of the screen when you fail a level.
    If it's meant for the "Did you know" stuff, then it's worth a laugh for me.