Sugar Drops and Building Bot

Options
13»

Answers

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Charly-4 said:
    @Elsa Sorry I guess my previous comments weren't clear enough- I have been playing on FB for months now but I do not see any of the Building Bot things you mention.  I have Space Race and the current pet feeding option etc. but no building bots. 

Hi there!

To chime in about extra features such as the build a bot: more often than not, there are players who unfortunately do not receive all extra features or challenges. You can find out more about this topic here

But don't worry there's always something Sweet coming your way :love:

• Charly-4
    Charly-4 Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options
    I am still unable to see any sugar drops when playing incognito.  Also, I used to somehow get double the boosters from sugar drops- i.e. if I won a lolly hammer, I would actually collect two of them.  Was this a glitch or has this been discontinued?  I play hidden virtually all the time so not being able to collect sugar drops this way is frustrating. When will this be fixed? 
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    Wish I had known about this incognito sugar drop glitch through the years! 😄
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Charly-4 I remember when we got double for the Sugar Drop Challenge.  That was when the game was on the Flash version.  Once the studio switched over to HTML5 the doubling stopped.  But also back then you didn't need that many boosters to clear a level like we do today.
  • ThierryMaiden
    ThierryMaiden Posts: 115 Level 2
    Options
    Depuis quelques jours - Since few days - J'ai un nouveau robot - I have a New robot - Avant je pouvais faire plusieurs fois un vieux niveau pour démarrer un nouveau niveau avec toutes les options - Before I Canned do many times an old level to win boosters to began a New level with all options .  Maintenant ce n'est plus possible . Now, it's no more possible . Quand je démarre un niveau très difficile comme le 4681 - When I Began a difficult level like 4681- J'ai besoin de toutes les options du robot- I Need all the boosters from the robot . Parce que ce niveau est trop dur et impossible - Because this level is too difficult and impossible - Je souhaite retrouver l'ancien système - I Wish to get the old system . Je souhaite refaire plusieurs fois un vieux niveau - I wish to do many times an old level - Pour gagner toutes les options-To win all the boosters -
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    HI @ThierryMaiden, you can't do that anymore.  You can only do the Build-a-Bot on new levels.  You can't go back to older levels anymore.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?