⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why did I not get my treats

juliastevens12
juliastevens12 Posts: 8 Level 2
have complained via email been passed from pillar to post. I’m now getting fed up.  I spend around £30 per week on this game.  The Sunday finishing game where your on top level I won with 80+ levels this week but did not get a thing for it. Spent extra buying treats and boosters.  Going to have to stop as this has proved it’s a rip off. 

Best Answer

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Hello, @juliastevens12! Are you referring to the weekly race?
  • juliastevens12
    Hello, @juliastevens12! Are you referring to the weekly race?
    Yes it was the weekly race and I was top and got nothing for it after spending more money than usual on treats to get me there 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2019
    Hello @juliastevens12

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻
    Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received Weekly Race event that mean you are now not under the testing group.
    Remember, there is no relationship with buying anything. So if you spend for the game, there is no guarantee for it  :)
    If you do not have any updates to a game or device, you may unable to get this event.
    You can get more information out of here
    have a good day  B)

• juliastevens12
    Hello @juliastevens12

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻
    Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received Weekly Race event that mean you are now not under the testing group.
    Remember, there is no relationship with buying anything. So if you spend for the game, there is no guarantee for it  :)
    If you do not have any updates to a game or device, you may unable to get this event.
    have a good day  B)

I was in the weekly race and it is still in my game. I WON it but no booster treats.  If you look at my purchase history you will find I have spent well over £100 the last few weeks.   I Do have the weekly race still on my game and am very disappointed that I won and got nothing.  This is very unfair and I will be considering stopping playing as you take my money but don’t offer enough rewards. 
  • sdmedtech
    sdmedtech Posts: 2 Newbie
    I also am in the weekly race. Two weeks ago I received booster awards for being first in the race. Last week I won again and got no booster awards. This week I’m in first again but concerned that once again there will be no awards. What happened to the awards, and if there are none, why have the race?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
  • sdmedtech
    sdmedtech Posts: 2 Newbie
    I’m not I’m not sure what you are asking. I was the gold award winner but there was no race winner announcement or boosters. The race started over this week.
  • juliastevens12
    Hello @juliastevens12

have a good day  B)

I was in the weekly race and it is still in my game. I WON it but no booster treats.  If you look at my purchase history you will find I have spent well over £100 the last few weeks.   I Do have the weekly race still on my game and am very disappointed that I won and got nothing.  This is very unfair and I will be considering stopping playing as you take my money but don’t reply to my problem 
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Hello! I don't think they give out prizes for the weekly race anymore. I've heard that King is doing testing and that these rewards were part of it.
  • juliastevens12
    Absolute disgrace 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?