⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No prize for weekly race win???

Options
BidCity
BidCity Posts: 3 Newbie
I finished first in the weekly race and have not received any prize. I used a lot of boosters and I purchased gold bars a few times this week to make sure I stayed on top and I got nothing for coming first. Can you please advise? 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @BidCity when this event was started there were no rewards.  It was just some information showing how many levels you cleared during the week compared to other players.  At the moment, there is testing going on and players were randomly chosen to test it.  The testers have received rewards so if you haven't gotten a reward then you are not currently a tester.  I'm not sure how long this test will last or when it will be made available for everyone.  You can read more about the events here: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244199/why-does-my-friend-have-new-games-features-but-i-do-not#latest

• BidCity
    BidCity Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Last week when I came third I went into some.sort of champions race though - that didn't happen this week? Does that mean I was a tester last week but not this week? This should be made clearer seeing as you win a prize for everything else on the game. It's called a race after all which indicates there's some reward for placing!! 
  • _Elsa_
    edited April 2019
    Options
    The events come and go.  I haven't seen that in my game for several weeks now.  They redistribute the events so that everyone has a chance to play them.  I am not privy as to who gets the testing or how long the testing lasts. 

@BidCity I am going to elevate this to the community manager because there are 3 messages reporting this.  It might be a new glitch starting.

• _Elsa_
    Options
    Are you all referring to this event?  You only got those rewards because you were in the testing.  Some players were randomly chosen to test this out.  If you are no longer receiving these rewards then you are no longer a part of that test.  I haven't seen this event in my game in weeks!  It was not intended to be offered with a reward.  It was just to let you know how many levels you completed in that week compared to other players.  But then the studio started a test with rewards.  It's not a glitch!  Sorry about my previous message but elevating it to the community manager will not be elevated to the studio since it's not a glitch.

• _Elsa_
    Options
    Are you all referring to this event?  You only got those rewards because you were in the testing.  Some players were randomly chosen to test this out.  If you are no longer receiving these rewards then you are no longer a part of that test.  I haven't seen this event in my game in weeks!  It was not intended to be offered with a reward.  It was just to let you know how many levels you completed in that week compared to other players.  But then the studio started a test with rewards.  It's not a glitch!  Sorry about my previous message but elevating it to the community manager will not be elevated to the studio since it's not a glitch.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?