New Episode Race

Options
13»

Comments

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options
    SagaR by Daily win do you mean the stickers? I decided to forfeit my last sticker ( I should hopefully be able to collect it on Wednesday) to see what I would get for 3rd place on the episode race...I got one gold bar 😢 i personally would say even if you won 10 gold bars for the 2  episodes that getting the reward for the stickers each week rather than over 6 weeks, the stickers are more profitable.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, I can't even play that sticker thing because I only play on Wednesday when the new levels are released.  I think I have 3 stickers.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,978 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @SagaR and @Sharon_Loose - I agree - I play the first episode and win the 5 gold bars and then take my time on the second episode so I can collect all 6 stickers and get the free saucer (which I think is worth more than 5 gold bars).
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    I really hope these people haven't been waiting for me to finish the episode before being able to start another one! It's been over a week since we started this episode. I was only playing for the stickers and then I have had a busy week!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,978 Candy Moderator
    Options
     :p  @Khaos - I love it!  I defeinitely know where you are coming from!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?