⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost boosters

Options
sbram61617
sbram61617 Posts: 4 Newbie
I have lost all my boosters on my mobile twice, on 4/24 when the new update came out I lost everything, 5/1 I lost everything again.. can I please get my over 1000 boosters back😡😡

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hello @sbram61617

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Please remember, for android or i-phone boosters had directly save on device memory, You can't moved or sync them.by game crashing or uninstalling you will lose them permanently. Which not returnable. When you had updating the application, it crashes for device errors.
    The studio, booster has not yet started the syncing order. So you can face such problems.Here are some tips for not facing this kind of problem in the future,
    Make your device software auto update.
    Make your app auto update.
    Don't open game when battery below 25%
    Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.
    Close all background running app before start this game.
    Make free device internal memory up to 2 GB
    See here more tips for Safeguard your saved boosters.
    If you have the appropriate evidence Request here.

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with,Please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!   
  • sbram61617
    Options
    Basically, your saying you lost all your boosters nothing I can do but give you tip for the future.. Guess it is time to retire this game 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @sbram61617
    I am neither King nor any of King's Employees. :lol: I'm a game player like you. B)  Playing the game since many years ago, I have  a lot of experience from the game. I love to share my experience without any profit.  :)
    Believe me, I do not have any anger or complain on King. Because I know 75% game problems are from the device errors. And for this the king is not responsible for all.
    These problems can be avoided if you take care of the device.
    Have a good day 
  • sbram61617
    Options
    Well your assuming about my device, I didn't ask you about who was responsible , if I have been playing and finish all levels and my boosters are all gone and King told me they would fix it.
    if I want to be angry that's me, I can !!

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @sbram61617
    See here how to find your Game Id
    Then contact at King Care.

I hope they will not disappoint you  :):awesome:
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.  You can read more about this here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/177871/safeguarding-your-collected-boosters

King cannot reimburse you for boosters that were rewarded to you through events or daily boosters.  If they were purchased then please let me know and I can direct you further.

• TANUB
    TANUB Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I lost all my booster 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?