Build-a-Bot cheat is back (sort of)

2»

Comments

• SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    I have completed the last available level last Wednesday, I play on iPad and I currently have a full Built-A-Bot (have had for the past 10 days). I confirm that I do NOT get any Built-A-Boot boosters when I play old levels. So it's just you lucky Windows 10 players who have been given this nice perk. I wouldn't go around celebrating and expressing your glee and happiness too much. It's bound to make some people even more angry than they currently are. It's yet another example of the blatant discrimination against many players. A lot of the "negativity" and "lack of civility" is because so many people are disgusted at they way the game is rigged.
  • piglet301
    piglet301 Posts: 36 Level 2
    @SagaR I simply wanted to share information, not trying to offend anyone.  It's a sad day when good intentions are attacked in this way.  Would you prefer no one share anything unless they can confirm 100% of the players can use it?  Seems unreasonable and selfish to me.  @Elsa case in point why I wouldn't revive that other thread - some may benefit and be grateful, but others will be angered.  Please delete this thread if you can, I am sorry now to have started it.  I can see where this is going.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend
    @piglet301, first I can't delete anything because I am just a volunteer and second I was told that they don't delete the messages.  It's good that you wrote what you did here and I"m sure if someone types in Build-a-Bot your message will pop up and maybe they will be lucky like you to get some of the older levels back.
  • kavidina
    kavidina Posts: 5,827 Level 5
  • Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@kavidina old post this no longer works

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?