Buddy challenge not loading

Options
Laura__2_3
Laura__2_3 Posts: 2 Newbie
My buddy challenge is not loading. It has been spinning and saying “searching for a buddy” for the last 3 days. 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello Laura__2_3

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received Buddy Challenge that mean you are now not under the testing group.
    However, Problems can be made for other reasons so please check them out.
    1. Check your device software & app update
    2. Log out game from both id ( Facebook + kingdom) > Restart your device > Open game & log in 
    3. Check your Internet service. Poor internet is the cause of this problem
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Good day  :)
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @Laura__2_3

Hi Laura! Welcome to the Community!

The Settings (fuschia colored circle with a white flower in the center) in the
    Game Map has addressed this issue of the Dynamic Duo not loading.
    To access it, click or tap on the Yellow Button with a White Question Mark.
    You will be directed to the issues and resolutions.

To access it, click or tap the Yellow Button with a White Question Mark and you will be
    directed to the Help Center Highlights which list the issues addressed one by one.
    The first on the list is the Update on the Dynamic Duo.

Click on the Green Arrow to the right of the Update: Dynamic Duo.
    It will take you to the Topic, addressing the issue of Not Loading.
    Here are the iPhone ScreenShots of pages from the Topic.  

Hope these help answer your concerns!
    Please let us know if you need more assistance!

Thanks!

• itsnotblack
    itsnotblack Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am playing on Window 10. I went to king.com, nothing special appears or controls show for me to access my buddy info; I think it is because I have exceeded the levels available on King.com. I tried on facebook where I can play; and the use the options menu and get help instructions you give only provides basic play instructions. I don't have those option controls. The panel where I access my daily spin, and usually my buddy challenge info, is crammed with an "Episode Race", "Summer Sale", "Daily Win", "Candy Chronicles", and :"Treat Calendar" My buddy did try to load; I let it go, i.e. spin, and played  few rounds; it disappeared from the list entirely; but it did attempt to load today. I get a column of info on the left side of play area, But it is not loading correctly either. For example the first time I logged in, only the flag logo appeared there, after I reloaded to attempt to get my buddy back, I didn't get the flag back, or the rest of the icons. My buddy info first went missing a few days ago; and resurfaced yesterday, I had just thought maybe they had discontinued it for summer or something, so, I didn't complain. I enjoy the challenges and have a very good buddy for them. I really dislike that I can't do my part every day. I am an older player, and am on level 3236. I understand the technical issues on my end, I don't think it is my system.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @itsnotblack, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Are you playing the game directly through Windows 10?  That is the best place to play the game.  If you already have Windows 10 do not use the installed version of the game.  Go to the Microsoft store and install it from there.  You should be able to see the events and the Dynamic Duo on Windows 10.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?