⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

With level 4838, how are the odds of winning this level? I think there's a glitch with it.

How big are the odds of winning level 4838? Have you tested the level yourselves, what was the outcome of winning this level? There's only 1 video, twelve boosters used. Ain't there supposed to be more candies coming down in the upper sections than just two wrapped ones? So I'm asking you again, to please be reasonable. Maybe it's time to create a testing-environment and do some testing yourselves before release. In my opinion you're just ruining a game that used to be awesome. Remember those days?

Have a nice day...

Comments

• Guy_Barnett
    Guy_Barnett Posts: 37 Level 2
    i agree some of these new levels this week are near on impossible 3 of them I had to use a piñata from my precious booster ruck sack as well as numerous other boosters not a problem for me but it seems a lot of players are spending and spending to pass levels that are not right well said jose ;[;[
  • kellydaniel
    kellydaniel Posts: 1 Newbie
    Come on king 4838 is impossible! Unless you use tons of boosters which I haven’t got please review this as I’m about to give up levels are getting beyond a joke!!!!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,790 Candy Moderator
    Wow - based upon the comments I am definitely not looking forward to level 4838.  @Guy_Barnett - you are definitely lucky to still have a pinata to use.  I play on mobile devises so I won't get to that level til the week after next (maybe gives King time to change the level?).  Anyway - I am tagging Superstar @Elsa who I know has completed all the levels available so far.  Maybe she has some helpful tips to share.
  • MargaretB
    MargaretB Posts: 3 Newbie
    I have been using boosters and trying it without boosters.  But the wrapped candies don't seem to drop down with any certain moves.  I am having trouble clearing just one side and there are 2 sides to clear!  I realize it is a new level and there will be changes in the future. But I am hoping that is sooner rather than later.  Those candies just don't fall down as they should.  Help please!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    HI guys!   Thanks for tagging me @bearwithme.  I do have to agree that this week's episode is a total nightmare.  I haven't even finished it yet and I am always done the same day.  I am only at level 4857and it's doing some number on my brain!  I remember level 4838 and I got so fed up trying to clear it that I think I did the same thing that Guy did.  I kept trying it and I was kind of able to clear the left side when I got 2 wrapped candies together but it always left a couple of jelly squares on top that weren't cleared.  When I finally got a try with the right side by the time the moves were up I still had jelly squares on top that hadn't cleared.  I am finding this week's episode so difficult that I have to either replay the same levels over and over or use a bunch of boosters.  I am going to tag @Jelly Jenny because she needs to elevate this to the studio. 
  • teresa1970
    teresa1970 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Level 4838 is madness. I watched a you tube video with someone using lots and lots of hammers. There must be a glitch. 
  • teresa1970
    teresa1970 Posts: 7 Level 2
    As well as the hammers, he used 2 flying saucers and hand switches. Madness. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,790 Candy Moderator
    Well hopefully the game studio folks will do something about it (I certainly hope so before I reach that level). Elsa is bringing your concerns to their attention - so now we will have to see what (if anything) they do about it. 
  • BeatriceRamirez
    BeatriceRamirez Posts: 7 Level 2
    I agree with the above comments reference level 4838.  Watched the YouTube video and the player used 12 boosters to win the level!!!  Seems the wrapped candies do not fall equally on each side.  I get one side cleared and then as many as 4 or 5 wrapped candies continue to fall on the cleared side and are useless for clearing the other side.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?