Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @Xadora, didn't know about that feature.
@Sukanta_BiswasThe Microsoft link is just a download link? That's what I used not too long ago to finally get the Win10 app version of CCS anyway. I don't see anything about updating the game on that page.
In any case, I think King is deliberately screwing its loyal players over again. This is the 2nd week in a row where Space Race disappeared after the lolihammer was obtained. Keep it up, King. At this rate I'm about to buy a Nintendo Switch and revert to my former Pokémon addiction. Sword & Shield coming out in November.. 😎
Deryck said: @Sukanta_BiswasNope, beating any level has no effect. I just tried that. Dexter swam away this weekend, I'm afraid.Did you checked app update?