Not getting daily reward

madlyaddictedmadlyaddicted Posts: 20 ✭✭
I haven't received my daily '7 day calendar' reward for about 4 days now. This happened a month or so ago too. It's the reward where you get a booster each day and on the 7th day of playing in a row you get 3 boosters. Please help. I rely on these boosters. Thanks 
Prev1

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 5,158 Superstar
    Hello @madlyaddicted
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Check your device software & game app update first. And tell me what device you using for this game?
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day 🙏

• madlyaddictedmadlyaddicted Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Hello.  I play on an iPhone, iOS 10.3.3, Candy Crush version is 1.152.0, updated 3rd June. 
    Hello.  I play on an iPhone, iOS 10.3.3, Candy Crush version is 1.152.0, updated 3rd June. 
    OK log out game from both I'd (facebook +kingdom) > restart your device > log in again. 

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day 🙏

Ok I’ve done that. No reward yet. Maybe I’ll get one tomorrow?
    @madlyaddicted
    See the next day and then let me know. :)

• GarbsterGarbster Posts: 4
    I’ve had the same issue with the same timings in iOS too ... so it looks like a common issue 

It looked like I fixed it yesterday (it emerged with a 15 hour countdown) but then my phoned updated overnight to the latest version of iOS and it’s gone again (and doing the above hasn’t brought it back)
    No. Still no reward 😩
    Still nothing 😩
    @madlyaddicted @Garbster
    I do not know if the Daily Reward are in the Test Group. But give me some time, I will give the right information. B)

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 2,542 Superstar
    @madlyaddicted and @Garbster - I also play on IOS on both an iPhone and iPad and I am still getting my daily reward.  Do you play via facebook or King.com?  I play via FB.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
    I’ve always got the daily reward - for years.... I play connected to Facebook. 
    Hi...

Thx for the replies 

I play on the iOS app and login via Facebook.

ive tried lots of things (logging in and out) and the daily login still hasn’t appeared back ... I’ve never had it disappear for this length of time before 
    It’s working for me again so fingers crossed. 
    Still not showing for me ... I’m jealous x 
    Once again I’m not getting the 7 day daily reward 😩😩😩😩😩. It works for a while and then doesn’t again. Sooooo annoying.