⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Never Get Answers from Customer Support

Options
drsrm4
drsrm4 Posts: 1 Newbie
I have sent you messages , written on the forum and you don´t answer, I read the forum and you never answer , how do I actually get answers and assistance?

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @drsrm4 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I think you might be talking about another Community as we are doing our best to answer anything we can.😉 I don't see that you have posted earlier as you have only one post in your profile and it's this one. Can you please tell me what do you need help with?

As for contacting the support team, once you fill in this form https://soporto.king.com/contact you will receive an automated email message which you need to reply to in order for the team to reach to you. If you don't reply, they won't be able to reach you.

Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • tamarav
    tamarav Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

No one ever gets customer support. I have lost game boosters, earned and purchased. Funny thing is within a day of purchasing boosters the game will malfunction. Can't connect to server? Thought this was not server based. At the end I am told to delete and reinstall game. Now on level 600 plus with no boosters. Screw this game.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @tamarav !

Could you post the ticket number of the email when you email Player Support so I can check why you didn't get any help or answer from them?

If you can't find that, please post your Game ID and I'll try to find your emails you sent to us. How to find your Game User ID on mobile devices and the Windows app check here and on Facebook like this

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?