⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Fantastic five

Answers

• lolipop
    lolipop Posts: 20 Level 2
    Hi John_Sanders, thanks a lot for your comment, maybe you are right, but this is the second round I am playing with the same players, nothing has changed, only one player comes sometimes, and getting for that 25 scores, to see whats going on, and helps me to get the nessecary scores to get the boosters, I don't think that the fantastic five doesn't, I think the others waiting when everything will be gained just to come and collect all the boosters. Even I have stopped to play this time, I am going to wait what the others will do in our Fantastic Five team. 
  • John_Sanders
    John_Sanders Posts: 147 Level 3
    Good idea there is only one score registering on my board and it is not mine 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Welcome to the community @lolipop and I'm sorry for your frustration with the Fantastic Five @John_Sanders. As @firebombmarkus said - this is a new feature and there still may be a few glitches.  I'm sorry the fix that the Community Moderator pm'd to you didn't seem to work.  As far as quitting the Fantastic Five - that is easy to do.  Before you hit play for the game, go to the lower right corner and click on the pink wheel.  Once you do you will see a green gear.  Click on it and you will get a list of settings.  If you click on the setting that says features - that should take you to a screen where you can toggle either on or off for hints, dynamic duo and the Fantastic Five. I have included a series of screenshots as examples.

I personally like my group of people because at least two of them are active players and adding a lot of points.  I don't add so much since I only get 30 new levels each Wednesday so I don't have the potential to contribute as many points as players who are at lower levels in the game.

I hope this helps!
  • lolipop
    lolipop Posts: 20 Level 2
    Welcome to the community @lolipop and I'm sorry for your frustration with the Fantastic Five @John_Sanders. As @firebombmarkus said - this is a new feature and there still may be a few glitches.  I'm sorry the fix that the Community Moderator pm'd to you didn't seem to work.  As far as quitting the Fantastic Five - that is easy to do.  Before you hit play for the game, go to the lower right corner and click on the pink wheel.  Once you do you will see a green gear.  Click on it and you will get a list of settings.  If you click on the setting that says features - that should take you to a screen where you can toggle either on or off for hints, dynamic duo and the Fantastic Five. I have included a series of screenshots as examples.

I personally like my group of people because at least two of them are active players and adding a lot of points.  I don't add so much since I only get 30 new levels each Wednesday so I don't have the potential to contribute as many points as players who are at lower levels in the game.

I hope this helps!
    Dear Bearwithme, thank you so much for your message, I tried to follow the instruction given by you above, but still I couldn't quit Fantastic Five. In the features I don't have fantastic five in the list, so still will be waiting until it comes. Anyway your message was so useful, I appreciate. 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    @lolipop The opt out might not yet be available for all players. But if you have made sure that you have the latest game app version, you have done your part. Hopefully you'll get the option on the next update. 

Also if you have players that are not active on this round, you will be appointed to active ones on the next round. So it pays off to be active now! 

@John_Sanders you're having issues with your points registering? 

Could you let me know the make and model of your device and the game app version, please? Be sure to tag me in your reply so I don't miss it. Thanks :) 

• John_Sanders
    John_Sanders Posts: 147 Level 3
    Hi jelly jenny had update yesterday and it seems to be working again 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    @John_Sanders Okay that's great, thanks for letting me know! 
  • Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    None of my points are registering, I’m at zero despite completing several levels over the past few days.
    i would also love to opt out of this but can’t do that either - it’s there on my features list but it won’t let me slide it off. None of the features options are working, I can’t turn off the hints or dynamic duo either.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Hi @Kazza-3 :waving:

To take a look at this, can you check what is your game app version number, please? Thanks :) 

• Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    edited July 2019
    @JellyJenny it’s version 1.154.1.1
    Last updated 2 July.
    Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?