Fantastic five

John_SandersJohn_Sanders Posts: 68 ✭✭
Hi my scores for the fantastic five are not registering

Best Answers

Prev1

Answers

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,177 Superstar
    Hi @John_Sanders Are you referring to Candy Crush Saga? I am not sure what feature is this as I don't have it in my game. Can you please make a screenshot so I can see what is it about? 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• mercerikmercerik Posts: 2,548 Legend
    edited June 13
    @John_Sanders

Hi John! Welcome to the Community!

The Fantastic Five (F5) is a New Power-Ups Challenge that was added to mine last June 5. It is an awesome Booster Generating Competition where you are Teamed-up with 4 other Randomly Picked Players. It is a fast scoring competition. I like it better than the Dynamic Duo. 

I don't have problems with F5. Every points are recorded. There are 3 Levels of Scores where you get Boosters. The first one is a Lollipop Hammer.

What device are you currently using to play Candy Crush? When was the last time your device was updated? 

Below is a ScreenShot of the F5 Prizes.

Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times.
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser.
    (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

Candy Crush Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjGS_apGebfdCCj8gDFtBjzK

Candy Crush Soda Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjHsywh5SGbmxuEGxDUHC7gG
    YouTube CHANNEL URL:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/merlstrom

• John_SandersJohn_Sanders Posts: 68 ✭✭
    Yes i like the feature but mine is not working i am using a Samsung tablet and update regularly here is a screenshot 
    What is the point of bringing in these new bonuses if they are not going to work mine has not been registering any of my progress for 2 days 
  • meanvikingmeanviking Posts: 1
    Same here- it keeps telling me I achieved a goal and I win a couple of prizes, like 15 minutes of some booster, but then it never shows up :(
    It has stopped working once again 
  • lolipoplolipop Posts: 3
    Please help me to quit fantastic five F5, there is no one except me plays F5 to get the boosters,  why should I play for everyone in the team? But at the end when I have completed and gained all the points, everyone in our team are getting the same boosters even without doing anything. I don't want to be a part of this Fantastic Five battle for boosters. Thanks in advance. 
    Lolipop it could be that their scores are not registering as my scores do not register even though i have completed all the levels i just think the fantastic five does not work 
    Hi John_Sanders, thanks a lot for your comment, maybe you are right, but this is the second round I am playing with the same players, nothing has changed, only one player comes sometimes, and getting for that 25 scores, to see whats going on, and helps me to get the nessecary scores to get the boosters, I don't think that the fantastic five doesn't, I think the others waiting when everything will be gained just to come and collect all the boosters. Even I have stopped to play this time, I am going to wait what the others will do in our Fantastic Five team. 
    Good idea there is only one score registering on my board and it is not mine 
    Welcome to the community @lolipop and I'm sorry for your frustration with the Fantastic Five @John_Sanders. As @firebombmarkus said - this is a new feature and there still may be a few glitches.  I'm sorry the fix that the Community Moderator pm'd to you didn't seem to work.  As far as quitting the Fantastic Five - that is easy to do.  Before you hit play for the game, go to the lower right corner and click on the pink wheel.  Once you do you will see a green gear.  Click on it and you will get a list of settings.  If you click on the setting that says features - that should take you to a screen where you can toggle either on or off for hints, dynamic duo and the Fantastic Five. I have included a series of screenshots as examples.

I personally like my group of people because at least two of them are active players and adding a lot of points.  I don't add so much since I only get 30 new levels each Wednesday so I don't have the potential to contribute as many points as players who are at lower levels in the game.

I hope this helps!
    Dear Bearwithme, thank you so much for your message, I tried to follow the instruction given by you above, but still I couldn't quit Fantastic Five. In the features I don't have fantastic five in the list, so still will be waiting until it comes. Anyway your message was so useful, I appreciate. 
  • Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,535 Community Moderator
    @lolipop The opt out might not yet be available for all players. But if you have made sure that you have the latest game app version, you have done your part. Hopefully you'll get the option on the next update. 

Also if you have players that are not active on this round, you will be appointed to active ones on the next round. So it pays off to be active now! 

@John_Sanders you're having issues with your points registering? 

Could you let me know the make and model of your device and the game app version, please? Be sure to tag me in your reply so I don't miss it. Thanks :) 

Diamond Diaries Saga competition: Do you have a brilliant memory? Win Gold Bars here!
    Candy Crush Saga competition: Match the Candy character with their name and win Gold Bars here!