Are you duelling with the best of the best? Here's Champion's Race!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Lien
    Lien Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hi there, Lien here from the Netherlands. 
    When its a test...why can i see de weekly race but i'am not in it?
    When there are 2 groups....one group that sees de weekly race and where it's actualy works, and one group that sees the weekly race and where the race not works. 
    Why can you make the test so that the  last group i mentioned don't see the Weekly race at all?? 
    It's a lot less confusing ;-)

And.....My boyfriend an i are very competitive and now he is racing the weekly race and i'm not :-( 
    That's to bad isnt it?! ;-)
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Lien and welcome to our sweet Community :waving:

If mean that if you do not qualify for the Champion's Race, you should continue on with the normal weekly race. Are you having trouble with that? 

By the way, we are having a competition which will put your game knowledge to the test. Check it out here! 

• Lien
    Options
    Hi Jelly Jenny,

I mean that i have a notice for the weekly race, and i have finished several times at first place but never get a ticket for the Champion's Race. Only the first 3 winnars get such an ticket, and i never get any. Last week I was first (1e) with 65 levels. Way above my fellower players, so you think i get such an ticket yet?

My boyfriend was second last week and he gets a ticket for de champions race. Thats not fair isnt it? ;-)
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    @Lien

Yes not all players have all features.. it sounds like you don't have the Champion's Race but fingers crossed you get it soon! 🤞🤞
  • Lien
    Options
    Okay Jelly Jenny! Fingers crossed than ;-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?