Are you duelling with the best of the best? Here's Champion's Race!

Options

Comments

• mlae
    mlae Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    For people like me that wait for new levels this makes no sense :/ I can win max 30 lvls so no chance for even 3rd place in this race
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options
    @MataiceAlison  I figured as much. King is introducing all these new features with quite useless rewards of the timed booster variety mostly. And it seems players aren't catching on.
    If the majority only boycotted these new features, then maybe King would get the message to bring back the old reliable sugar drop boosters that were of value (which thankfully I'm still able to collect & store via king.com but most other players get the timed boosters playing the app/mobile version).
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Options
    Elsa said;
    What rewards did you get?  I haven't seen it in my game yet.
    @Elsa
    first place prize i got 2hour colour bomb, 2hours striped & wrapped candy, 1 lollipop hammer, 1 free switch, 1 striped brush.

timed boosters now are not that useful these days because when you run out of lives u cant play! & the fact that king no longer allows us to receive lives from friends then that makes them useless!!
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @Elsa
    first place prize i got 2hour colour bomb, 2hours striped & wrapped candy, 1 lollipop hammer, 1 free switch, 1 striped brush.

timed boosters now are not that useful these days because when you run out of lives u cant play! & the fact that king no longer allows us to receive lives from friends then that makes them useless!!
    @MataiceAlison

Was that it with all the hype? Although I am not a fan of Timed Boosters, from what it looks like, Space Race Prizes time wise, has longer Hours of Color Bombs and Striped & Wrapped Candy Boosters, giving the First Prize Winner 6 Hours of these plus 1 use UFO, 1 use Coconut Wheel, 1 Lollipop Hammer and 1 Hand Switch. But then again, who could sit in a chair for 6 hours? Chances are the chair might overheat and catch fire.😉 If the chair could only talk, what would it say?😉

Climbing the Championship Race Ladder is like climbing Mt. Everest. You have better chances of falling down than moving up.

Looking at the Usefulness of the Prizes from all these Races, I think the Episode Race is not that bad because at least you could bank and accumulate the 5 Gold Bars and use them when needed. King should double the amount of Gold Bars to make it fair because it takes a minimum of 10 of these to get 5-Extra and goes up when you need more moves. Although bankable, 5 is not enough to get anyone anything. 

• MataiceAlison
    Options
    @mercerik
    6hours timed boosters is fair enough , not that you will sit for all the hours ! obviously you will run out of lives then wait to refill but you still find the boosters....but with 2hours..aaahhh
    i used to love Denize's star collection challenge where it gave 6 hours infinity lives but its been a long time since king last gave that to my game, 
    about the episode race so far i play 2 episodes per day & i always end in 1st place securing 10 gold bars..
    at least its quite better than sugar drops where the maximum you would get was only 5 and you would never be certain....
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Elsa said;
    What rewards did you get?  I haven't seen it in my game yet.
    @Elsa

Thanks for letting me know.  I am finding with all the candy crush games that the timed boosters don't always help me.  If they don't land in the right areas I will try maybe 4 or 5 moves and then close the level.  I have no patience to wait for the right board so lately I have cut back on playing all the games.   These higher levels are difficult in all the games.
  • Deryck
    Options
    MataiceAlison said: ...
    at least its quite better than sugar drops where the maximum you would get was only 5 and you would never be certain....
    As in 5 boosters total from completing the sugar drop quest? Or a maximum of 5 gold bars?
    If the former, King was ripping you off lol
    For me it's the best way to collect 3+ hammers, 3+ hand switches, & 3-5 gold bars. Then doing the challenge twice a day doubles that number. No other quest even comes close....
  • MataiceAlison
    Options
    Deryck said:
    MataiceAlison said: ...
    As in 5 boosters total from completing the sugar drop quest? Or a maximum of 5 gold bars?
    If the former, King was ripping you off lol
    For me it's the best way to collect 3+ hammers, 3+ hand switches, & 3-5 gold bars. Then doing the challenge twice a day doubles that number. No other quest even comes close....
    @ Deryck
    sugar drops give a maximum of 5 gold bars..
  • MataiceAlison
    Options
    well i do the sugar drop challenge 3 times a day !!
    increase numbers of sugar drops by playing older levels!
  • Deryck
    Options
    @MataiceAlison ah, yes that checks out with what I've observed. Now that I have so many gold bars in reserve, I'm not too concerned with getting more - it's just a bonus when I do. It's the hands & hammers I'm after. 😋

Cool, 3 times! You're really maximizing your "profit".
    In my case I play the same 3 levels to completely fill my bar: 1168, 906, & 666. I don't even bother collecting drops in other levels. On king.com I also notice I tend to get more boosters at once vs. when I tried doing the sugar drop challenge on my Win10 app. For example, this morning I collected 40 drops on L1168, and the bar shot up from 0 to 101, giving me 7 boosters at once! 😎 ⬇

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?