💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Leaderboard

Options
There should be a leader board for the entire game, not just for my friends.

I want to see how I stack up with others. Most of my friends stopped playing. So why would I want to see where Dave is?  He's at level 566 and will be forever!

And levels aren't interesting to know when you have reached level 4,895.  I want to know how many stars I have, who has more and then have an EASY way to FIND and go back to play those boards where I missed three stars. Now it's swipe 30 times and try to look for the boards with one or two stars.  Tedious.  I've given up doing that.  

And now with their timed booster crap, there is zero incentive to go back and replay...to say nothing of the unrealistic boards that have point goals in the hundreds of millions!

You have to continue to make the game replayable. You run the risk of losing the players like me who have played for years. This is the only game that I play on Facebook. I would think you would want to keep me playing.

4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Options
    And also to that i i think it is more fun if other  players on episode race are also included on the map, with that am more assured that am not competing with some virtual players
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Options
    There should be a leader board for the entire game, not just for my friends.

I want to see how I stack up with others. Most of my friends stopped playing. So why would I want to see where Dave is?  He's at level 566 and will be forever!

And levels aren't interesting to know when you have reached level 4,895.  I want to know how many stars I have, who has more and then have an EASY way to FIND and go back to play those boards where I missed three stars. Now it's swipe 30 times and try to look for the boards with one or two stars.  Tedious.  I've given up doing that.  

And now with their timed booster crap, there is zero incentive to go back and replay...to say nothing of the unrealistic boards that have point goals in the hundreds of millions!

You have to continue to make the game replayable. You run the risk of losing the players like me who have played for years. This is the only game that I play on Facebook. I would think you would want to keep me playing.

i think with candy crush saga, if at all you want  more players on your leaderboard you need to connect to the kingdom using your email account.
    i also had the same issues on Facebook & having few players who even rarely play candy and stack on the same level for months
    but when i connected using email, am given some more serious players.
  • Tut
    Tut Posts: 91 Level 3
    Options
    I absolutely agree this is another crazy sticking point of candy crush. But you have two comments in one because you want ability  to move around the board conveniently also . And as far as the leaderboard goes the most worthless wasting time part of the leaderboard is the one used within the game since after you close the leaderboard there’s another lline showing where are you scored so why do they have to be redundant .
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    This is very similar to another Worldwide Leaderboard idea.  Please comment and vote here.  Closing this idea.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?