Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Jim_Karales said: Thank you for writing back I have windows 7 desktop computer I.D. number is 708076102590708. This started Thursday (06-13-19. I'm been getting 30 min for fish or the wheel or the check mark but no boosters to keep.thank you JIM p.s. i don't have the id in setting but i found it on facebook.
Jim_Karales said: Does anybody know why when playing candy crush there no booster giving anymore?