Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• MissPoessMissPoess Posts: 10 New Bee
    Well hello King-of-the-timed-monsters. As I promised I'll keep complaining daily about the ridicilous invention of timed boosters till the day I quit CC.
    Apparantly you're still not tyred of irritating your players, since you enlighted my life this morning with ONE WHOLE non-timed booster. Wauw...I guess 'thank you so very, very much' should be the appropriate response.
    How much longer are we supposed to bare this stupidity?
    GET RID OF THESE INSANE TIMED BOOSTERS!

• ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 2,462 Legend
    @MissPoess
    Today I am deep into timed boosters for everything. It is frustrating but I believe King will eventually listen to the players. We make the game popular. Without players there is no game. Until such time that my boosters return to normal I will collect my sugar drops on the old computer flash version where you can still collect regular boosters. You can collect them much faster too. King, I think is trying to keep the game interesting and always trying new things.

The most important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them– Sir William Bragg

• Teresa-4Teresa-4 Posts: 29 Level 2
    The studio appears to doing some testing with timed boosters.  First a large group of people lost the ability to get regular boosters from collecting sugar drops and got timed boosters instead. Now it appears that some people are getting timed boosters for the daily calendar and some said they even get some with the daily spin.  This poll is specifically aimed at voting to get rid of the timed sugar drops so the game studio can clearly see the votes and opinions of the players.

FYI - the other poll "Keep Sugar Drops" -  was created when the game studio took away entirely the ability to collect sugar drops and get boosters from a group of people (who now can collect sugar drops again but in some cases they are now timed).  

Please vote and comment and let your opinion be heard.

• Teresa-4Teresa-4 Posts: 29 Level 2
    I voted to collect again sugar drops not timed.
  • Ginger_PaulGinger_Paul Posts: 19 Level 2
    I just wanted to check in to see if King has responded to anyone. Doesn’t look like it. Unfortunate that the timed boosters are still a thing. I’m continuing to play with the small hope that King will change it back to the way it was. 
  • rohanrohan Posts: 2 New Bee
    The studio appears to doing some testing with timed boosters.  First a large group of people lost the ability to get regular boosters from collecting sugar drops and got timed boosters instead. Now it appears that some people are getting timed boosters for the daily calendar and some said they even get some with the daily spin.  This poll is specifically aimed at voting to get rid of the timed sugar drops so the game studio can clearly see the votes and opinions of the players.

FYI - the other poll "Keep Sugar Drops" -  was created when the game studio took away entirely the ability to collect sugar drops and get boosters from a group of people (who now can collect sugar drops again but in some cases they are now timed).  

Please vote and comment and let your opinion be heard.

• rohanrohan Posts: 2 New Bee
    Please bring back regular sugar drops, i don't want timed sugar drops.
  • MissPoessMissPoess Posts: 10 New Bee
    Hi worthless King,
    Does it feel good to despise your players? The way you completely ignore all complaints on the timed boosters suggests it does give someone out there satisfaction of the huge kind. 
    Have fun with your suicide mission, for as long as it lasts - for as long as you've got players left.
  • Mary_BanmanMary_Banman Posts: 27 Level 2
    these timed boosters are absolutely useless, bring back the non timed boosters, bad move King 
  • tambaedgartambaedgar Posts: 1 New Bee
    Dear King,

Please Please Please, make the sugar drops regular boosters again. For me I collect sugar drops in the morning then rush to work so the timed boosters are a waste. But by collecting before work I can collect again after work. 
    I REALLY HOPE YOU LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS AND SWITCH THIS BACK.
    THX Tamba
  • af1991af1991 Posts: 3 New Bee
    Please get rid of the timed boosters! It's a cash grab that you aren't going to get - once we can stop getting boosters you will lose all the players...
  • KasieKasie Posts: 28 Level 2
    @MissPoess
    Today I am deep into timed boosters for everything. It is frustrating but I believe King will eventually listen to the players. We make the game popular. Without players there is no game. Until such time that my boosters return to normal I will collect my sugar drops on the old computer flash version where you can still collect regular boosters. You can collect them much faster too. King, I think is trying to keep the game interesting and always trying new things.
    I'm curious what "old computer flash version" you are referring to? I play, via the FB Gameroom on a Win 7 computer.
  • saima212saima212 Posts: 59 Level 3
    Plz bring back old sugar drop 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥
  • Werner_CichyWerner_Cichy Posts: 19,576 Sweet Legend
    @Kasie
     https://king.com/de/play/candycrush
    You can play the old version with a browser up to level 2825, log in directly at King.

The last completed levels              

Candy Crush Saga , Level 8360
         Candy Crush Friends Saga , Level 3780
         Candy Crush Soda Saga , Level 2805
         Diamond Diaries Saga , Level 100
         Bubble Witch 3 Saga , Level 17
         Pet Rescue Saga , Level 38
         Blossom Blast Saga , Level 25
         Papa Pear Saga , Level 108

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 10,291 Superstar
    FYI - they do not support FB Gameroom - which is why you don't have any later later levels than 2825.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the various contests for the different games here

This discussion has been closed.