⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can't send requests for unlocking an episode

Options
SillyPanda
SillyPanda Posts: 5 Level 2
Somehow it's not sending requests to unlock episodes. I'm not having this issue with any other game. I sent an inquiry through the contact us form but they redirected me here.

Best Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Somehow it's not sending requests to unlock episodes. I'm not having this issue with any other game. I sent an inquiry through the contact us form but they redirected me here.
    @SillyPanda

Hi there! Welcome to the Candy Crush Saga Community!

Can you tell me what Device are you using to play Candy Crush Saga? If it is a Computer, please tell me the Operating System currently running in it! Is it Windows 10? If it is a Mobile Device, please tell me the Make & Model!

Please let me know!

Thanks!
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @SillyPanda

If you're playing on King.com, please note that we currently have a known issue with Roadblocks and requests.

It's just this platform (king.com), so if you have a Windows 10 machine, I would recommend downloading the game app from the Microsoft Store and start receiving Roadblock tickets right away. Just make sure that you connect the game to the same Kingdom account that you had at King.com. 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    edited June 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    @SillyPanda As the team is working on moving the game from the old Flash platform, fixing issues on it can take a little longer than normal. I do not have a date for the fix but I'll try to update players once it's done. :+1:

Answers

• mercerik
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @SillyPanda

Hi there! Welcome to the Candy Crush Saga Community!

Can you tell me what Device are you using to play Candy Crush Saga? If it is a Computer, please tell me the Operating System currently running in it! Is it Windows 10? If it is a Mobile Device, please tell me the Make & Model!

Please let me know!

Thanks!
  • SillyPanda
    Options
    @mercerik

I'm using Windows 10. I have tried to send requests for help with unlocking the episode in Chrome, Chrome incognito mode (to check for extensions), Firefox, and Firefox incognito mode (again to check for extensions). It didn't work any of these attempts. I've also tried to send requests in Chrome for over a week every single day. My Chrome and Firefox are fully updated.
  • mercerik
    Options
    @mercerik

I'm using Windows 10. I have tried to send requests for help with unlocking the episode in Chrome, Chrome incognito mode (to check for extensions), Firefox, and Firefox incognito mode (again to check for extensions). It didn't work any of these attempts. I've also tried to send requests in Chrome for over a week every single day. My Chrome and Firefox are fully updated.
    @SillyPanda

Google Chrome is a reliable and Safe Browser if properly and regularly Updated.  Why do you have to use the Incognito Mode? It could be the reason you are having a problem. Why do you have too many browsers? As a Windows 10 User myself, I won't recommend too many browsers. It is best to master one or two, than switching or alternating with too many of them that you can't get used to any of them. I only have 2 browsers: Windows Edge which is required by Microsoft and Google Chrome which is an alternate just in case I have a problem with the Edge. Although Windows Edge is built-in on Windows 10, I set Google Chrome as my default browser since July 2015. At that time, I didn't feel that the Windows Edge was secured because of the bugs in the program. I am sure it is safe now but I got used to and more familiar with Google Chrome that I only use the Windows Edge to Open PDF Files and to Earn Rewards.

You said your browsers are Fully Updated. I am not a fan of Firefox so I am not going to ask you about it. Can you tell me the Update Procedures you follow on Google Chrome? I would like to know your Current Chrome Version. You can take the ScreenShot of it from where you looked to check. Please post a copy of it in your response here!

I will work with you on this. You just have to provide me with all the information that I asked for. This is just the beginning. I am not going to overwhelm you with everything on first shot.

Thanks!
  • SillyPanda
    Options
    I was saying I tried sending requests in both ordinary Chrome and Incognito mode to see if it was an extension that was causing the problem, as I stated. I was testing it in Firefox to see if it was Chrome that was causing the problem. I literally said I only tested it in Chrome and Firefox. Incognito mode are just modes in both, not separate browsers. So I tried it in Chrome (regular and incognito mode) and Firefox (regular and incognito mode). My current Chrome version is Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit). I check the version bu clicking on the 3 dots>Help>About Google Chrome. It says "Google Chrome is up to date."
  • mercerik
    Options
    I was saying I tried sending requests in both ordinary Chrome and Incognito mode to see if it was an extension that was causing the problem, as I stated. I was testing it in Firefox to see if it was Chrome that was causing the problem. I literally said I only tested it in Chrome and Firefox. Incognito mode are just modes in both, not separate browsers. So I tried it in Chrome (regular and incognito mode) and Firefox (regular and incognito mode). My current Chrome version is Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit). I check the version bu clicking on the 3 dots>Help>About Google Chrome. It says "Google Chrome is up to date."
    @SillyPanda

I did not say that Incognito Mode is a Separate Browser. I know it is a feature on Google Chrome. I asked you why use too many browsers? You have Edge, which is built-in on Windows 10 which is required to keep. You have Google Chrome and you have Firefox. I know Google Chrome and its features very well. I have "How To Videos" on its features including the Flash Player on YouTube. If you are not comfortable with me handling your issue, I will refer you to someone else.

Please let me know!

Thanks!
  • SillyPanda
    Options
    it's clearly a problem within the actual game itself, since it works in other King games. I don't get why you're getting bogged down by how many browsers I use.
  • mercerik
    edited June 2019
    Options
    it's clearly a problem within the actual game itself, since it works in other King games. I don't get why you're getting bogged down by how many browsers I use.
    @SillyPanda

It is your choice. You can have as many browsers as you want. Let me get someone else to help you. 

Note: Every tab you open consumes working memory (RAM), which can eventually lead to significant performance issues. Keeping the number of open tabs to a minimum is always in your best interest.
  • mercerik
    Options
    @Sukanta_Biswas

Can you please assist @SillyPanda with his issue?

Thanks!
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @SillyPanda

If you're playing on King.com, please note that we currently have a known issue with Roadblocks and requests.

It's just this platform (king.com), so if you have a Windows 10 machine, I would recommend downloading the game app from the Microsoft Store and start receiving Roadblock tickets right away. Just make sure that you connect the game to the same Kingdom account that you had at King.com. 
  • SillyPanda
    Options
    @Jelly Jenny
    Do you know if they're actively working on fixing it? Is there a timeline for when they're going to be working on it and/or releasing a fix?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?