Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Mmcamp189 said: I can’t send lives for a long time now please resolve !
dauderka said: I can’t send lives either. Came here hoping for to figure it out.
cx58 said: My friends who are all below me can send me lives I have no friends higher than me, I was told delete app & reinstall, which doesn’t work, so annoying hope they get it sorted ASAP
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/257696/why-cant-i-send-or-receive-lives-help-on-candy-crush-saga/p17