Why can’t I give lives to my friends?

missmichelle9missmichelle9 Posts: 1
Recently, I am unable to give lives to my friends who are on lower levels. Before I used to be able to visit a level without having to play it first and click on my friends to donate lives.  Now I have to play the level to see my friends. If I lose than I lose a life on a level I already passed 😩If I win I can donate lives, but just wasted time playing a level I already completed. Plus now I cannot win the Yeti bonus donate 10 lives before times up because only 3 of my other friends are on the same level as me. I am not allowed to donate more than one life to them at a time, so it is very frustrating. Please fix this issue like it was before where I can donate lives on previous levels and make the game fun again!
Prev1

Answers

• floydfan26floydfan26 Posts: 2
    I am so frustrated. This ability to send lives to my friends on the top 20+ positions with 1 click, comes and goes. Can it please come back soon-within the next 6 hours preferably...lol
  • cx58cx58 Posts: 5
    Cannot send lives to my friends, not happy please get it sorted
  • dauderkadauderka Posts: 2
    I can’t send lives either. Came here hoping for to figure it out.  
    My friends who are all below me can send me lives I have no friends higher than me, I was told delete app & reinstall, which doesn’t work, so annoying hope they get it sorted ASAP  
  • gabyvegabyve Posts: 5
    I can´t get lives... 
    Went to play game this morning & I can now send lives 👍 hope you both can as well 
  • ale2211ale2211 Posts: 1
    edited June 27
    Meu jogo não envia vida 
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 18,630 Superstar
    Hello newbies to our community.  Welcome! If any of you are playing the game on king.com, it has already been reported to the studio and they are working on a fix.  You might want to follow this main thread because this is where the community moderator is going to do updates. 
    I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

Well for 12 hours I could send lives and now the option is gone again

😡😡😡😡😡

GET IT SORTED 😡😡😡
  • dauderkadauderka Posts: 2
    It started working for me today. So far so good!  
    That’s great @dauderka!

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

It is working again 👍

hope it stays working for you guys as well 
    @cx58, it's now working for you on king.com?

• gabyvegabyve Posts: 5
    Hello Elsa. I play in the site King, on line, not in Facebook. I can´t get or send lives. I am in level 665 and can´t pass without tickets. You said there was another form to play, which is? Sorry by my english, I speack spanish. Wait for your advise.
    Gabriela
  • WingiwongWingiwong Posts: 1
    cx58 said:
    My friends who are all below me can send me lives I have no friends higher than me, I was told delete app & reinstall, which doesn’t work, so annoying hope they get it sorted ASAP  
    I am new on here and joined for this same reason,I cant give lives to any of my friends anymore.  I use to have to scroll down and find them so I could give them lives but this isn’t available anymore, there’s no option to give them lives.  Is this going to be sorted does anyone know please?