Request

Options
deji
deji Posts: 18 Level 2
 I think I deserve to be given a prize for being the first person to get to level 4925 in candy crush saga which is the last level currently !

Comments

• SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options
    Nice try, but exactly what makes you think that you are the first person to get to level 4925? I got there four days ago and there must be tens of thousands of players who have reached 4925. In any case it's only the highest level if you are playing on mobile. On Windows 10, the highest level currently is 4985 (released on 19 June).
  • deji
    Options
    Well I got there 5days ago ,that's on Wednesday! Though am playing on mobile not Windows 10 ,and besides can you show me a prove that you are in level 4925 also !@sagar .and the country  you are playing from?
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options
    Was on Wednesday for me too; obviously we have different ways of calculating. =) Here's my level; country is not relevant as this is a global game.

And I understand you are happy about your achievement but you have to understand that this is a game with millions of players (last statistic I saw was approximately 90 million players worldwide) so there is a massive number of players reaching the highest level. And no possibility for the company to give them all a prize for that.
    4925 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    Yorumunuzu yazın
    4925 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    Yorumunuzu yazın
  • deji
    Options
    Lol just saying though, I was just thinking about the time have used playing candy crush worth being compensated 😬😬.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @deji, welcome to our community!  I assume that you are playing the game on a mobile device but you are not at the top level yet.  On Windows 10 the last level is 4985 and with the new episode being released on Monday it will include level 5000.  But it would be a real treat to get rewards for that.  But watch out when you get to level 5000 because we all might be surprised to get a treat.  The studio did it for level 2000 and level 4000 so it would be really cool if we got it for level 5000.

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here. 

• Gajims
    Gajims Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    I was playing candy crush for many years but yet i received nothing
  • Gajims
    Gajims Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    I finished this level since last week
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?