⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I STOP getting the stupid "Fantastic Five" *removed by CM*?

Options
JoeyG
JoeyG Posts: 5 Level 2
edited July 2019 in Support
I do NOT want to participate in any of these stupid team challenges.  But, at present, the only way to stop the dumb thing from loading is to close Candy Crush after completing a level and then reload it.  And I am TIRED of doing this.
Give us the option of NOT participating in this stupid crap.  If I wanted to play with "friends," I'd play the "Candy Crush Friends" game.  I want to play this BY MYSELF and not rely on a bunch of random strangers to get bonuses and things.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello JoeyG
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. 
    Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, 
    and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.

promotion allocation is random, and so king unable to send or off /reset the active promotions for specific players. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Luckily this is not a problem, its completely normal. 
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options

@JoeyG Your post is a good start; maybe that'll get you out of it. I posted a complaint about F5 earlier, and the next time I logged into my game, it had completely disappeared. Woohoo!

I'm surprised you were able to 'curb' it, even temporarily. When I had it, it remained inside the middle tab containing that list of all events.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @JoeyG, welcome to our community.  I have an idea for you!  We have an idea section here in the community.  Why don't you set up an idea on having a shut off for this event?  It has already been put in place for the Build-a-Bot and another event.  If you post the message, others who feel like you will want to vote on it.  The more votes it gets, the better chance of it being done.  Here is the link:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/ideas-ccs

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.

• Lisa_Turner_2_2
    Lisa_Turner_2_2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    For the love of God....stop this nonsense.  I don't want any of your ridiculous additions to the game to make it "more fun".  I like it the way it is.  I don''t want partners.  I don't want friends. 
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options

@Lisa_Turner_2_2  Oh, they're listening. See firebombmarkus' explanation of how to disable this event @ https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258733/meet-your-fantastic-five/p2

They need an opt-out for ALL events pushed on players.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?