Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
IOS
https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device
Android
https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device
Please let me know if this works for you. I think it might just be a phone thing but I will keep my eyes open here to see if anyone else is reporting it. Are you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom? Maybe switch to the one that you don't usually use to see if that resolves the problem.
I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.