📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga 1027 missing ingredients and can't finish level

Options
1192021222325»

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,688 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi newbies, welcome to our community!  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

There was a glitch on this level but the studio fixed it yesterday.  You now only need 2 nuts instead of 3.  If you are still seeing 3 then clear the history and then refresh your game.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @Dioh, welcome to our community!  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

This was reported as a glitch and the studio fixed it yesterday.  You should now only have to clear 2 nuts instead of 3.  If you are still seeing 3 then clear the history and refresh the game.

• jjw181
    jjw181 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Yes it's fixed but doesn't give me back all the lives and boosts I lost trying to work out how to beat lvl 1027.
  • nithish_2
    nithish_2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I’ve been working in level 1027 all week, but I’m quite certain it’s impossible. Some program flaw? You are supposed to collect 5 different ingredients (2 cherries, 3 hazelnuts) but there are only four ingredients available and the 5th (a third hazelnut) never appears. I’ve noticed many other complaints about the same issue but from earlier this week, and still no change in the program. Does anyone else know how to fix this? Or know what the game will be updated so that it’s possible to move on from this level? Extremely frustrating.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    nithish_2 said:
    I’ve been working in level 1027 all week, but I’m quite certain it’s impossible. Some program flaw? You are supposed to collect 5 different ingredients (2 cherries, 3 hazelnuts) but there are only four ingredients available and the 5th (a third hazelnut) never appears. I’ve noticed many other complaints about the same issue but from earlier this week, and still no change in the program. Does anyone else know how to fix this? Or know what the game will be updated so that it’s possible to move on from this level? Extremely frustrating.
    This glitch was fixed a couple of days ago.  Now you only have to collect 2 nuts, no longer 3 nuts.  If you are still seeing that you have to collect 3 nuts then please clear out the history and refresh the game.
  • wahidtalha
    wahidtalha Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    When this bug will be fixed ?

• queen_candy61whester
    queen_candy61whester Posts: 201 Level 3
    Options
    I can't play the level 1027!!!!
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @wahidtalha and @queen_candy61whester that level was fixed back in June.  How many of each ingredient do you have to collect now?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?