⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1027 is weird, why the last fruit can’t show up....

Options
13»

Comments

• lisbetCastro
    lisbetCastro Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Gracias problema solucionado Nivel 1027 superado
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,690 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hey guys, this level was fixed yesterday.  Now you only have to collect 2 nuts instead of 3.  Check to make sure that you are seeing the update for this level?  It not, clear the history and then try again.

I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

• nithish_2
    nithish_2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I’ve been working in level 1027 all week, but I’m quite certain it’s impossible. Some program flaw? You are supposed to collect 5 different ingredients (2 cherries, 3 hazelnuts) but there are only four ingredients available and the 5th (a third hazelnut) never appears. I’ve noticed many other complaints about the same issue but from earlier this week, and still no change in the program. Does anyone else know how to fix this? Or know what the game will be updated so that it’s possible to move on from this level? Extremely frustrating.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,690 Sweet Legend
    Options
    nithish_2 said:
    I’ve been working in level 1027 all week, but I’m quite certain it’s impossible. Some program flaw? You are supposed to collect 5 different ingredients (2 cherries, 3 hazelnuts) but there are only four ingredients available and the 5th (a third hazelnut) never appears. I’ve noticed many other complaints about the same issue but from earlier this week, and still no change in the program. Does anyone else know how to fix this? Or know what the game will be updated so that it’s possible to move on from this level? Extremely frustrating.
    It was fixed 2 days ago and now you just have to collect 2 nuts.  If you are still seeing 3 nuts then clear out the history and refresh the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?